BOSS MICRO BR,,digital recording production station..

willem

Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:47 pm

ffsooo3 wrote:
willem wrote:
Oke Al i think i can bother you know and have one question before you go,but its not the BR but windows moviemaker..

Here we go,,when i upload the vid in WMM THEN WE HAVE PICTURE AND SOUND,,RIGHT?
WHEN I DRAG IT TO THE TIMELINE,CAN I CUT THE SOUND? I thought to remember that i had trouble doing this..thanks in advance..
When you say "can I cut the sound" do you mean ""can I MUTE the sound"? If so, once you have the video in the timeline, you can "expand" the clip with the little "+" sign on the left side of the clip. That will cause the audio portion of the clip to be displayed as well. Then right-click the audio track and select MUTE or volume....
Clear i think,,i go and see that,,i really ment if i could cut it like cut and paste, but i think yoiu understand that..

After mute the sound,, i can drag a new sound to it...

ffsooo3

Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:12 pm

You can drag any video to an audio track and only the audio portion of the video will be inserted into the (audio) track. From there you can split and/or slide the audio left and right. Or you can insert a different audio clip into the audio track.

Chasplaya

Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:24 pm

Checked out the Micro BR whilst on holiday, $NZ379.00, need to check out price against importing it. Liked the last tip about muting WMM audio files, I guess that's important if using the BR.

wammer

Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:32 pm

Chas

I just paid $199.00 Canadian............. Then bought power supply for $20.00.

Tammy

Chasplaya

Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:54 pm

wammer wrote:
Chas

I just paid $199.00 Canadian............. Then bought power supply for $20.00.

Tammy
Shheeeeiiiit that's cheap only $NZ264.00 any tax to be added? Wonder what postage from Canada to NZ would be? You'd love to send me a late Xmas prezzie I'm sure

willem

Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:51 am

Chasplaya wrote:
Checked out the Micro BR whilst on holiday, $NZ379.00, need to check out price against importing it. Liked the last tip about muting WMM audio files, I guess that's important if using the BR.
Hey Chas,, i paid 189 euro and 25 euro for the dc adapter...(the adapter is absolute needed,,cos you pay your wallet empty on battery)

I have some anwsers for WMM but now i have to practice those,just doing these things makes it clear,,i hope.

Chasplaya

Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:45 pm

Unbelievable!!

I was sitting replying to a pm from Craig and in walks my Wife and tells me, yes tells me to go buy the gear i need to record, next thing she is on her pc and looking up articles about recording and various 'How to' videos, then she checks out Boss's own demo of the BR and says you need , yes NEED one of those , tongue in cheek i mentioned about getting a mic and she agreed and said go into town and get everything you need to record properly. So guess what I'm doing this morning, I'm going shopping.... :)

I love my Wife :) :) :) :)

sws626

Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:38 pm

Hi Chas,

If you are going shopping and aim to record to a PC or Mac, you might also check this out:

http://www.rme-audio.de/en_products_babyface.php

-Stuart

ffsooo3

Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:22 pm

Chasplaya wrote:
Unbelievable!!

I was sitting replying to a pm from Craig and in walks my Wife and tells me, yes tells me to go buy the gear i need to record, next thing she is on her pc and looking up articles about recording and various 'How to' videos, then she checks out Boss's own demo of the BR and says you need , yes NEED one of those , tongue in cheek i mentioned about getting a mic and she agreed and said go into town and get everything you need to record properly. So guess what I'm doing this morning, I'm going shopping.... :)

I love my Wife :) :) :) :)
FANTASTIC!!!!!!

Chasplaya

Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:35 am

I am now the proud owner of a new baby a Micro BR and a new mic an Shure SM57.

Thanks for the tip Stuart but I was well on my way out the door before you posted your suggestion.

Now all I've got to do is watch Al's vids and learn how to use the thing properly.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic