The Virgin Find 75 Bands Illusion

Chasplaya

Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:22 pm

tom18 wrote:
OK, so I've given this some more thought so here's a few more (and I swear I didn't cheat):

The scrawny animal on the lower left = 'Rat Dog' Good guess but no cigar
The two dudes in suits = 'Men at Work' Again good guess but clue they are carrying violin type cases
The celebrating group dressed in white = 'Grateful Dead' Another good guess but these people are alive some would say unfortunately
The wedding cake = 'Cake' Correct
The plant in front of the cart = 'The Vines' Good guess and close
The black flag on the building = 'Black Flag' Correct
The smiling fruit in the cart = 'The Lemonheads' Correct
The spilled trash = 'Garbage' Correct
The insects on lower left = 'Centipede' Wrong insect
The bowl of fish lower right could be 'Goldfish' or perhaps "Phish' Second one correct
The crossing in the street = 'The White Stripes" Correct
The two posters on the building are JFK and RFK aka 'The Dead Kennedys' Good one not many get this Correct
The Tinkerbells lookalikes are definitely 'The Pixies' which I mentioned in a previous post. Correct the second time round

Are we up to 75 yet Chas? Time to get back to reality!
Tom

thereshopeyet

Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:28 pm

Thanks

tom18

Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:50 pm

Chas,
Jeez I'm really disappointed that 'Men at Work' and 'Rat Dog' were wrong; I'll have to ponder those a while longer.
If 'Centipede' is wrong, then it must be 'The Scorpions"

I had a couple of other thoughts:
The gal in the yellow dress maybe the band 'Yello?' I know, that's a stretch.
You said 'Styx' was wrong, so the little pile next to 'Matchbox 20' must be 'Nine Inch Nails.'
You also said that the celebrants in white weren't 'Grateful Dead;' they aren't the 'Polyphonic Spree' by any chance are they? I hope not!
I'm very chuffed about getting the 'Dead Kennedys!' The poster above them to the left must be the band 'Seal'

And...
I just noticed that the poster next to the gal in yellow looks like a shark; therefore it must designate the band 'Great White.'
It's really helpful to have a 27" monitor!
Cheers,
Tom

tom18

Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:52 pm

Chas,
Jeez I'm really disappointed that 'Men at Work' and 'Rat Dog' were wrong; I'll have to ponder those a while longer.
If 'Centipede' is wrong, then it must be 'The Scorpions"

The gal in the yellow dress maybe the band 'Yello?' I know, that's a stretch.
You said 'Styx' was wrong, so the little pile next to 'Matchbox 20' must be 'Nine Inch Nails.'
You also said that the celebrants in white weren't 'Grateful Dead;' they aren't the 'Polyphonic Spree' by any chance are they? I hope not!
I'm very chuffed about getting the 'Dead Kennedys!' The poster above them to the left must be the band 'Seal'

And...
I just noticed that the poster next to the gal in yellow looks like a shark; therefore it must designate the band 'Great White.'
Cheers,
Tom

Chasplaya

Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:58 pm

tom18 wrote:
Chas,
If 'Centipede' is wrong, then it must be 'The Scorpions" Correct

The gal in the yellow dress maybe the band 'Yello?' I know, that's a stretch. Lol I can't even see a gal in a Yellow dress
You said 'Styx' was wrong, so the little pile next to 'Matchbox 20' must be 'Nine Inch Nails.' Correct
You also said that the celebrants in white weren't 'Grateful Dead;' they aren't the 'Polyphonic Spree' by any chance are they? I hope not! Your correct its not
I'm very chuffed about getting the 'Dead Kennedys!' The poster above them to the left must be the band 'Seal' Correct

And...
I just noticed that the poster next to the gal in yellow looks like a shark; therefore it must designate the band 'Great White.' Good one correct
Cheers,
Tom

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic