>> Happy New Year from the TG team - Suggestions for the new year ?

TGMatt

Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:45 pm

Huge happy new year cheer to you all, hope you don't have too large a hangover..

Short message from us here at TG, wishing you all just an amazing and prosperous new year...

A huge thank you to every single person on this site, you all contribute in amazing ways, and even when we don't all get along, or agree all the time, it is still a part of a thriving community that lives and breathes in a passionate manner..

Passion is a sign of life, we cannot always be right but as long as we are passionate and willing to grow and learn then we are on to something..

To the staff at TG Cheryle, Big Jim, Nazar, Mike, Damien, Sergei, Fatima and others - Thx for your efforts, we have more to do this year but you are all a part of TG

To all the guest contributors who have played a part in last years content ...cheers guys..here is to a great new year and more fun together

To my mate and friend and family member Neil, you know what I think...

We had a good year last year, you guys made it special, we did not achieve everything I wanted to, or we wanted to, but we have reset the line for the new year and want to over achieve ...

Hope fully we can continue to surprise you with value and quality and maybe a few tricks up our sleeves too..

If you are a Target member please go into the Target only section and share whatever you want to share in terms of ideas and things to improve..

http://www.totallyguitars.com/forum/11-feedback

For anyone else feel free to give s your ideas and thoughts so we can get better and what kind of content you would like to see..

(If it is a song - go and nominate it using the recommend a lesson button)

Whilst your there , you may notice we have improved it again, with several features..search etc..

http://www.totallyguitars.com/song-voting

Ok enough ramble..

See you soon when we kick off the new year with a slurry of new lessons and new content...

Have an awesome day, and lets all make sure this year is the best ever,,.

Cheers

Matt