Happy Birthday Tony aka TOVO or Green man

BigBear

Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:34 pm

Tony, mon ami, how did we miss your birthday? Better yet, how did your parents produce you so close to New Years?

Hope you had a great day. Thanks for your friendship this past year and the best is yet to come.

Make this year your best ever and play the hell out of that beautiful guitar!

Best always,

Rick

Yamaha48

Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:16 pm

Hey my friend Tony.

Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy birthday dear Tony.....
Happy Birthday tooooo youuuu.

Sorry for the late posting.
But!!! beter to late,than never.

Warm greetz from your dutch friend.

Anton

coomba

Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:35 pm

Happy Birthday
ya old bastard :laugh:
Cheers
Scott

cosmicmechanic

Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:05 pm

wiley wrote:
Birthday?

Tony has a Birthday?
The only way to prove it is to verify if tovo has a bellybutton. Any volunteers ?

Happy B-day (Bellybutton day) Tony. Long may your fingers dance on the fretboard.

Pierre

tovo

Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:03 pm

Well thanks so much to everyone. It's not that late at all...in fact if I had gotten up yesterday and flown to the USA I could have celebrated again today. (It's the 3rd of Jan).

However in Australia my Birthday was yesterday, 47 years young. I was going to spend my day visiting every guitar store I could find in Brisbane....but it was a Public Holiday and most stores were shut, so I played guitar ALL day instead. That's living! :-)

My extended family has tried hard to rib me about getting old but it hasn't worked. I'm not a mid-life crisis sort of person anyway, but I lost 2 good friends this year and that made me very determined not to get down in the dumps about being here for another year.

Anyway...I rave on....again.

You have all made a positive impact on my life. Thanks to each of you. Let's have a great 2011.

AndyT

Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:24 pm

Hey! It's STILL your birthday! It's not over till Hawaii gets the chance to party!
Have another one on us, just not that toxic stuff Chas was giving you. Triple X I bet! Where's the skull and crossbones?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

sws626

Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:06 pm

Happy Birthday, Tony. It's great to have you here.

-Stuart

d_dog

Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:12 pm

A very happy belated Birthiversary Tony! I hope you had a wonderful day, hell, how about the whole week! Why should it just be one day :-)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic