NeverFoundTheTime For A Birthday?

Chasplaya

Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:50 pm

Happy Birthday old man, don't worry about Birthday threads we can only celebrate those that contribute and put the date in profile. I'm away from home for 2 weeks and didn't think I would have access hence being late to send my best wishes. Neil and Matt won't miss out Neils is getting close by the way.

d_dog

Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:04 pm

Happy Birthday Chris!!!! How in the heck can you be 29 again? :-)

AndyT

Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:20 pm

We should have a very embarrassing birthday parade thru the town where you live Chris. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Now who can we get to sing...?

heyjoe

Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:37 pm

Hi Chris

happy birthday, hope you have a great day

as for not having a thread, pah, you deserve a thread... at your age, maybe it should be in large print too!

Joe

Yamaha48

Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:13 pm

Chris my friend.

Happy Birthday to you dear Chris.
Hope you have a big day,and a lot of fun.

Greetz Anton

neverfoundthetime

Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:51 pm

One day we'll all have a big party whhn we get together!
Thanks Kevin (where you been?) Willem, Charles, Damian (I'm 39 nower days ,-) ), Andy (party and parade will be held Saturday... open invite to all) Joe and Anton.

mcfingers

Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:56 pm

I'd like to add my best wishes. Remember, like a fine wine, the older you get the more people want to pop your cork. I have no idea what that means so don't ask.

suziko

Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:24 pm

Chris,

So sorry I missed this when it actually WAS your birthday! Please accept my very belated birthday wishes. Many happy returns of the day and may your year be filled with wine, women and song! :)

Suzi

tovo

Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:21 am

Well I notice that the Englishman (you) came after the Australian (me). The only time that has happened during what has been a torturous summer. (you know what I'm referring to). The 3rd and the 4th eh? Capricorns in arms. Happy Birthday. I'm very late but I went bush for a few days to escape all the gloating Poms!

neverfoundthetime

Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:11 am

Many thanks Steve, Suzi and Tony!

You may have something there Suz1! Song is here and wine is at the ready... just need to add the completing ingredient! :-)

What a great idea to get into the bush for a few days Tony, I know how you love to out with your boys. And I'm sure it was good not to have any Poms remarking on how well the boys played in the last two tests. Wow! never seen England play so well. The bowling was fantastic and the batting supreme!
And it looked like there were only Poms in the arena, what with all those flags and all that cheering as the balls flew over the stands. I hope no one mentions it here, otherwise you'll be off in the bush for another few days....
As Ale would say, Bwuhahahahaha! :evil:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic