Marc

RicksPick

Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:48 am

Happy birthday Chris

Have a good day mate

Rick

neverfoundthetime

Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:06 am

Hey guys, many thanks for your very kind wishes. Yes, I made myself a nice day with Ale and will celebrate again at the weekend with fine wine and food and friends. Marc's comment about meeting me before I got old made me laugh out loud... you all know you are either older than me... or getting there fast! :-)

As much as I really appreciate the very kind comments and thoughts in this thread, I also feel a little uncomfortable. As I mentioned in Rick's thread, there must be several members here every day that have a birthday and we usually miss it but some of us get our own thread. Maybe it's just me but I've been privately thinking that we should probably be doing the happy birthdays in pms or on the walls. On the other hand, I think we should do a thread for Neil and Matt. I hope that's not too contradictory or muddled! Many thanks again!

tom18

Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:29 am

Chris,
Happy birthday too albeit a day late. I missed this thread last night as I was having dinner with my sister celebrating her birthday! All the best,
Tom

Lavallee

Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:19 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Hey guys, many thanks for your very kind wishes. Yes, I made myself a nice day with Ale and will celebrate again at the weekend with fine wine and food and friends. Marc's comment about meeting me before I got old made me laugh out loud... you all know you are either older than me... or getting there fast! :-)

As much as I really appreciate the very kind comments and thoughts in this thread, I also feel a little uncomfortable. As I mentioned in Rick's thread, there must be several members here every day that have a birthday and we usually miss it but some of us get our own thread. Maybe it's just me but I've been privately thinking that we should probably be doing the happy birthdays in pms or on the walls. On the other hand, I think we should do a thread for Neil and Matt. I hope that's not too contradictory or muddled! Many thanks again!
You worry too much, take the money and run :)

Marc

thereshopeyet

Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:13 am

Thanks

dennisg

Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:33 am

Happy birthday, Chris. I wish I could pop over to Switzerland and buy you a nice bottle of wine.

neverfoundthetime

Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:31 am

Thanks Dennis... the wine's here, just pop over and bring your guitar... ,-)

Thanks Hopeyet, Tom and Rick!

willem

Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:35 am

pm me on 3 may 2011..congrat and take it..

eagle670

Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:43 am

I'm always the last to the party it seems like.

Happy B-day to you hope it was a good one!

Kevin

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic