HEY happy birthday JOE

Lavallee

Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:01 am

Good one Pierre

heyjoe

Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:54 pm

Hey guys and girls

Thanks very much for the posts, its lovely to come on site and see this. I was away all day yesterday, had a pamper day at a local luxury hotel with Laura, then had food with Laura and my folks, then went to see a tribute act called rumours of fleetwood mac, who are a tribute act to...you know!!

So all in all, I had a brilliant day.

Rick thanks for starting the post, hope life is treating you well my friend, life is very good for me. You're hoping to see more of me, well, you may just get your wish! I'm back on target, and working out which songs I want to record, in what order, and on which of the guitars I have. One thing I promised myself was when I got a job I'd be back on site and contributing more, I have the job-I'm back and I'm looking to get more involved.

ChrisThanks for the cake, as for the delivery girl..erm, no thanks..Laura bakes amazing cakes, and is a far better delivery girl!

Marc Fun was had, of that you can be sure!

Willem Hi, Laura didnt make last years cake, she ordered it, but it inspired her to start making cakes, and wow, have i benefited :laugh: luckily I have a physical job which means I get to eat cake and lose weight.

Bear Me? A kid? More than you know, lol, I'm such a child at times and I love it, you gottta stay young somehow!

Pierre Thanks for the joke, sarcasm and smut in 1 joke, you know me too well.

Thanks very much friends, you've put a huge smile on my face.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic