Today's TG Live (2011-01-15), and access to TG Live videos

cosmicmechanic

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:21 pm

Hi, I really enjoyed today's TG Live, thanks to Neil, Matt and all involved. I rescheduled an appointment to be there and am glad I did.

It was very nice to "see" the many TG members that dropped by.

I did have a technical problem, however ... my internet streaming was choppy throughout.
I attribute that to my internet provider, since nobody else made the same comment.

So I am looking forward to watching the video of the show again to compensate for what I missed because of the choppy streaming.

I hope today's show will be available soon. Where should I look on the new menu arrangement to find previous TG Live shows ?

Pierre

[Ediit] P.S. I dunno how to watch the video streamcast and simultaneously chat away on the text screen as so many are able to do.
Sorry if I did not answer a comment directed at me, I thought I was good at multitasking, but now I guess not so.

michelew

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:29 pm

Pierre,

Mine was a bit choppy too. But, I've been having internet problems for a little while. You can find the shows at Ustream where you logged in to see the live show. Or here

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-homepage/tg-live

Cheers.

Michele

cosmicmechanic

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:47 pm

Thanks Michele, the link works fine. I'll wait patiently for today's show to pop up there.

See ya
Pierre

Craig

Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:15 am

I thought it was just me... I was very choppy as well and not able to get in on any "chat". I was very disappointed in that. I intended to be clever, witty, and full of boy-ish charm :laugh: ...oh well, hopefully next time.
Craig

dieguy

Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:24 am

That's a bummer you all had issues, Mine was absolutely perfect throughout the entire broadcast. I had been having trouble with my connection lately and I was worried but it worked great. Thanks Matt and Neil, Good show today.

Bill

slinger

Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:15 am

Was live broadcast a success?
....was this just for premium members??

What lessons were learned form this broadcast???

Will this lesson broadcast be made available for all to see???...if so when?

neverfoundthetime

Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:44 pm

Pierre, I thought you were a bit quiet. My reception was perfect this time only on glitch for about 2 seconds half way through... never been better.

If you entered the stream the normal way you should have seen the chat on the right side. Although it can be really distracting having a 5-way chat going on times about 50 people and trying to listen to the show. I spent my time doing more listening this time.

tovo

Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:55 pm

slinger wrote:
Was live broadcast a success?
....was this just for premium members??

What lessons were learned form this broadcast???

Will this lesson broadcast be made available for all to see???...if so when?
The broadcast was a great success. This one was for Target members only although on some occasions the shows are thrown open for everyone. Best thing to do is just join Target if your budget allows.

Lessons learned? That's a big question. If you attend the show you will learn a thing or two no doubt.

Your last question I'm not sure it will take someone from TG to answer. The shows always appear eventually as videos so that people who missed can see them. I'm not sure if they are made available for all though.

TGMatt

Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:14 pm

Hey guys..

The broadcast will be up in a jiffy..

Target members only ...

Thx

slinger

Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:35 am

tovo ....Thanks for the crack in the door and insights of the inner chambers. There's rumors of golden nuggets of understanding in there.

TGMatt ....Thanks for opening the door so quickly for all to enjoy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic