Igor Presnyakov

cavi

Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:54 pm

I came across this guitar player on you tube and facebook, you owe it to yourself to check him out especially his version of Money. It is fantastic. I so wish Neil would contact him and get him to do a couple of lessons, his version of money is exactly what I like to play.

wrench

Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:40 pm

Someone else mentioned this artist here about a year ago. I spent the rest of the day mesmerized by his video collection. As I recall, he lives in The Netherlands, and I agree he is worth watching.

dennisg

Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:24 pm

The guy's amazing. He makes getting all those complex sounds look easy. For him, that is.

Chasplaya

Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:47 pm

wrench wrote:
Someone else mentioned this artist here about a year ago. I spent the rest of the day mesmerized by his video collection. As I recall, he lives in The Netherlands, and I agree he is worth watching.
Me too I'm currently resisting going back and losing another day.

michelew

Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:04 pm

Cavi,

Thanks for bring that to our attention.

That was fantastic! I really enjoyed watching it.

Ta

Michele

cavi

Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:55 pm

I realize that what he is doing is just mixing the meldy in to the rythm and Niel actually has done a couple of lessons on how to do that, but quit frankly I think I am a bit to dense at this point to do my own, but if I had the sheet musc to it I could tackle it!!!

Music Junkie

Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:13 am

Cavi:

This guy is great! I stumbled on him a while back while searching for a Christopher Cross song. He does an outstanding version of "Sailing" by Mr. Cross. I added him to my favorites on YT, as he has a VERY impressive collection on his channel. Makes it look a little too easy though, don't you think...... :)

Good stuff.

Jason

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic