Happy Birthday MJ

Music Junkie

Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:01 pm

Rick: Thanks for being kind enough to throw the word "young" in there..... B) B)

t.h.y. - Thanks for the BDay wishes. Much appreciated! :) :)

Suzi: Had a great day, thanks for the wishes! :) :)

Jim: Ditto on the kind words my friend and i am up for a jam session someday for sure! B) B)

Pierre: I am still cracking up over the little rhyme......now if only I wore PJ's...... :woohoo: :woohoo:

Marc: Thanks my friend, and I hope you had a safe trip home.... :) :)

Al: IPA!!!!! Yum!!!! Wish we could share some together over some guitar playing....... :) :)

Bill: Thanks sir. Although it's usually not the cake I worry about. The left-handed candles and left-handed knife are a true bugger to find...... :laugh: :laugh:

Chris: The boys made my day stellar. They were more excited than I was and gave me huge amounts of hugs. Best present I could have received..... Thanks for the BDay wishes my friend.... :) :)

To everyone: Never thought I would become part of a virtual community, but I guess there's always a first time for everything. Although with the technology we have today, it is a bit more than just virtual. You guys are amazing people and I am thrilled to be getting to know all of you! You all made my birthday a great one! Thanks!

J

MarkM

Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:23 pm

Happy B-Day !!!!!!!!

May your strings always be in tune and the fish always find your fly............................

Hope you have a great day!!!!

MarkM

BobR

Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:30 pm

Happy Birthday

I hope your day was great. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Bob

Chasplaya

Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:33 pm

I know I pm'd you your birthday wishes but hey this was one of those milestone birthdays and its all down hill from now lol Hope you had a good one Jason.

tovo

Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:47 pm

Hey MJ, hope you have a good one mate. It's great to know you via TG, I know we share a love of the outdoors and one day we might share a brew around the campfire. Hey, what's 10,000 miles between friends! Have a blast on your birthday.

Music Junkie

Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:54 pm

tovo wrote:
Hey MJ, hope you have a good one mate. It's great to know you via TG, I know we share a love of the outdoors and one day we might share a brew around the campfire. Hey, what's 10,000 miles between friends! Have a blast on your birthday.
Tony:

With the speed at which the world spins these days, it is not as far as one would think..... B) B)

I will hold out hope for that brew and a campfire in the future..... :) :)

J

Music Junkie

Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:55 pm

Chasplaya wrote:
I know I pm'd you your birthday wishes but hey this was one of those milestone birthdays and its all down hill from now lol Hope you had a good one Jason.
Double thanks then Sir Chas! Thanks again for all the help you gave me in getting my feet wet with GP6. Guitar Life Saver.....

J

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic