Trouble submitting Song Request.

mcfingers

Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:37 am

I have gone to the recommend a Lesson page and tried to submit a request for Neil's full solo guitar arrangement of Penny Lane. I love the campfire version recently posted. I have attempted this twice now and each time I first did the search for the song and results came up negative so I figured no one else had submitted this song. But, after finishing the fill ins and hitting the submit button I can not see where the song was accepted. I have submitted songs before with success, about a year ago, but this new system doesn't seem to like me.

Anyone else having a problem. I did submit a ticket to have this checked so I guess I'll just wait and see.

In the meantime back to the guitar.... :)

TGMike

Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:21 pm

Hi,

Thanks for putting a ticket in that was the best thing to do. It is good to wait a little once a ticket is submitted so we can respond to it. Posting in the forum as well is counter productive to the process of resolution. It creates a separate path of communication which we don't support through the forum. If you haven't heard back from support yet I am sure you will very soon.

Thanks

mcfingers

Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:28 pm

Got it. Thanks

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic