hope for better times!!!!!

thereshopeyet

Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:39 pm

Thanks

buddy

Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:40 pm

Anton,

This world can be a tough place at times, I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Bud

Yamaha48

Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:49 pm

Thanks al my friends fore the warming words you give me.
My brotther in love,give s me yesterday a set of DDario strings.
Two weeks ago back from hollyday.
The trip to Spain whas nice,and there whas live music.
Later he found a brown plastic back.
Yeh Ddario but for electric guitar.
Now i have putting new strings on my guitar.

Cheers Anton

michelew

Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:42 pm

Anton,

My heart goes out to you. Life can throw you some pretty heavy and hurtful things at times. Unfortunately, even when you've gotten through the events they can mess with your head and your life. It's not fair and it's not fun.

As I'm sure you know, having the right people in your life and finding the things that make you happy and bring you joy can make a big difference to the way you feel, even during the hardest times. As you so eloquently say, 'music is good medicine' so play guitar, learn new songs and sing out the blues. it's good for the heart, body, mind and soul.

New strings - now that should bring a little sweetness into your life. Nice.

And know that you have a community here that loves you and is thinking about you.

Love

Michele

lueders

Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:24 pm

Hey Anton, I delayed typing this because I didn't want to say something dumb when maybe you're kinda bummed- out already. (Ya know?) I hope your troubles don't last long...whatever they may be. What I know of you...you're a good fella and you deserve a little sunshine as much as the next person. (Probably more so.) I find comfort in the fact that it can't rain all the time. I am quoting this line from some cheesy movie. But I think it is kinda true. Hang in there fella...

Cori

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic