LAST CALL!!!! MattB Charity Auction

d_dog

Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:47 pm

Hi folks!

This is the official last call for donation items for the MattB vs Cancer eBay Charity Auction. We've had a good turn out so far, approx. 100 items, but we could certainly use some more.
Thank you again to all of you that have already stepped up and donated items, you are truly hero's in our book and MattB can not thank you enough. BTW, we hope to see a video update about Matt's progress posted very soon at http://www.mattbvscancer.com so stay tuned for that. You'll also find a link on that page to donate $$ directly if you prefer.

We want this auction to be a great success of course, this means raising as much money as possible. Although no item may be too small, we do want you to really rally and look for some of those higher ticket, popular items that you might have laying around that would really benefit this cause, guitars, electronic items, game systems, other musical instruments, gadgets. Even larger heavy bulky items can be listed, in these cases we list them as "Local Pick-up Only". In cases where the items are shippable, we ask that you ship the item yourself and pay for the shipping as part of your donation. The deadline for getting me all of the item details (detailed description, size, color, model number, etc.) and photos is next Wed. March 2nd, so that we can start the auction on Sat. March 5th. You can email me at [email protected] with the information for the item you're donating and any photos
you have. You can also call me at (425) 224-5927.

We'll be posting a link to the eBay auction storefront soon.

Thanks again for all your donations and continued support!

TGMatt

Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:53 pm

Please all dig deep..

I am at the treatment center right now as I type this with Matty, been here all day watching him go through treatment, we have a bunch of videos filmed for you coming..

Appreciate you all..

Here he is saying hi to you ..he has to go the bathroom a bazillion times thx to all the various fluids they pump into him..I think this was trip 8..

. Image

TGMatt

Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:39 am

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic