SHOUT OUT to Vanessa and Michele

suziko

Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:07 am

Ness,

How does it sound? Absolutely beautiful. I am so sorry for coming so late to the party! This weekend was a busy one for me and I've neglected my TG duties :) This was a real treat for me. I don't know this Adele song, but I honestly can't imagine the original is any more moving or beautifully played and sung than your version. Your fingerpicking is wonderful. what an inspiration you are to me!

Suzi

michelew

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:45 am

Suzi!

Smiling big time over here, you're súch a sweetheart! :cheer:

So sweet of you to check in after such a busy weekend, I really appreciate it and am really glad that it sounded alright, and you might not wanna check out Adele, you'll definitely hear my limitations then, haha! :blink: :P

Anyway, thanks again for your sweet words!

Ness

suziko wrote:
Ness,

How does it sound? Absolutely beautiful. I am so sorry for coming so late to the party! This weekend was a busy one for me and I've neglected my TG duties :) This was a real treat for me. I don't know this Adele song, but I honestly can't imagine the original is any more moving or beautifully played and sung than your version. Your fingerpicking is wonderful. what an inspiration you are to me!

Suzi

AcousticAl

Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:19 pm

Vanessa- Can't believe I just caught this.

Everything has been said before me- but that doesn't mean it can't be repeated.

Just awesome! Really nice fx on the guitar as well.

lil40

Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:44 pm

What an absolute treat Vanessa!!! If/When you give up your day job and start to tour the world can you please stop off in Spain
and sing for us?!?!

Just stunning, you are so talented!

michelew

Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:28 pm

Al: So great of you to stop by Al and great to hear that you enjoyed it! Yep, this time I thought I'd better use some Fx, I had to compete with a piano and a fantastic female-vocalist, haha! However, thank you so much for checking it out and your kind words!

Lil: Lil! :blush: You're so sweet! I take it that you liked it?!! :P Thank you so much for you more than sweet words, smiling :cheer: !

Cheers

Vanessa

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic