SHOUT OUT to Vanessa and Michele

willem

Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:53 pm

Vanessa,,you are a hero,to pick up a song like that,,,i think you encourage all the girl power!!!

michelew

Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:22 pm

WOW!! Ness

Well sometimes you snooze you lose.

And sometimes you snooze then wake up to a treat of someone amazing using her superpowers. Heart-wrenching and you've only just started connecting with it.

WOW!!

You've just got to finish this.

There's no stopping you.

Shel

neverfoundthetime

Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:01 pm

Well thank you véry much, I guess I should take your replies as a 'yes, this song sounds good enough on the guitar'??!! :cheer:

Lisa: Well I take it that you liked the song on the guitar? :) Still curious about the other one?

Pete: Thank you very much Pete, am so pleased to hear that you've enjoyed it! Thanks for checking it out!

Willem: Hey Willem, my friend, so you liked it, the song on the guitar? Well you're right about one thing (picking up a song), songs need to age, this one does too, but I'm really really glad that even playing it for such a short time was enjoyable enough, but I will work on it some more, that's for sure, such a beautiful song, although I should get my butt to the piano instead! ;) Nowadays it's the guitar and the guitar and the guitar.....and again the guitar! :silly:

Michele: Hey Shel! Haha, you're so sweet, getting a WOW from you is always special to me :blush: ! So you think I should go for it? I didn't quite suspect such an outcome, but you can imagine that I'm more than happy about that....so thank you very very much!

Cheers

Ness

Chasplaya

Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:57 am

Well I at first procrastinated about making any comment on a girl power post , but I'm glad I did for two reasons never heard of Adele before, and second I would have missed Ness' beautiful rendition.

Simply amazing Ness and in such short time too. I think your times up on this site now you've passed all the 'tests' and need to move onto a higher plane lol.

Well done.

haoli25

Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:05 am

nesh16041972 wrote:
Well Lisa, here is at least an attempt for one song (Someone like you), I'll get to the other one later! ;) Got some sort of arrangement for that one down, but don't have the vocals down yet, I'll get to it!

MORE....MORE.....MORE.....Please. That was fantastic, Vanessa.

Bill Image

tovo

Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:06 am

I was reluctant to inject myself into this girl zone, but now that Chas and a few others have boldly gone where no men have gone before I concur. Beautiful playing and singing from you Ness. Bravo. if that's your idea of a rough version, well...kudos!

lueders

Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:11 am

WOW-WEE! You're just too damn good at this Vanessa. Don't know what else to say...Except, that Adele is almost
as good as a Tracy Chapman. (Almost, and that is saying a lot.) Great job Vanessa!! Awesome! :) :cheer:

ceaser67

Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:39 am

Vanessa,Vanessa,Vanessa

What can i say,just checked this out,been at lesleys since friday after the poker,you have done another great job here,well done girl,i say all this in a deep MAN voice as these sad lovesongs and girlpower are taking over TG hahahahaha,(only kidding girls)lol

Youre scottish friend
Tommy

suziko

Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:42 pm

Ness,

Wow, that was beautiful! I don't know that Adele song, but I thought you did a lovely job on it. Your singing is always so passionate, and I liked the simple arrangment you did for this. I bet Lisa didn't expect such a lovely (and speedy!) answer to her request!!

Suzi

TGNesh

Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:49 pm

Hey guys, thank you for very much for checking this out!

This was a request by a woman to a woman for a song done by a woman, but that's about ít! I very much appreciate your input or anyones input!

Chas: I keep forgetting that you're réally on the other side of the world and that you may not have heard about artists over here. Adele is simply a fantastic vocalist, her voice is very very authentic and very powerful. I can't believe that I even tried :ohmy: , haha! She's only 22 years old and has just released her 2nd album with again a lot of succes. Thank you very much for checking it out and for your more than kind and sweet words!

Bill: Haha, thank you very very much Bill! Love those clapping hands, it was a try out though, and am very pleased that it turned out to be enjoyable enough, so thanks again for watching!

Cori: OMG Cori, I don't even come close to Adele, how am I ever going to do justice to TC????!!!! :ohmy: :P Haha, thank you very very much Cori, one day I might surprise you, uh....I hope..! :dry: ;)

Tony: Thank you so much Tony, just love the kudos! :cheer: Very glad you checked it out, since I really like anyones input, thanks again!

Tommy: Hey my scottish friend! I can hear your deep MAN voice and it's making me smile big time! :P Just só glad that you've enjoyed it, thank a lot for that and for checking it out!

Thanks guys!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic