wammer

Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:31 pm

Vanessa

That was sooooooooo beautiful...
talk about fun over load!!!!!!!!! LOL

Tammy

Chasplaya

Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:47 pm

Simply Wow!! Seeing as how you do requests how about Tubular Bells next, that should only take a couple of days at the speed you seem to work things out .... :) jk :)

That sounded wonderful on acoustic, I'm gobsmacked!

mweston

Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:55 pm

You people are just the sweetest around!

Tommy: Haha, hi my scottish friend, I love my name echoed that way, it sounds so very sweet! :cheer: Am very very pleased that you liked it, thank you very much for checking it out!

Chris: Am só very happy that you enjoyed it! Well I indeed used a multi-effect-processor on this one (and the other one as well, 'Someone like you') and you got it all right, reverb, chorus, flanger, bit compression I think. I didn't set this sound, someone else did, but I like it anyway and since there is no strumming I thought it would suit the songs....thank you very much again Chris, I appreciate it!

Willem: Hi my dutch friend! I guess you mean a 'try-out' right? Well yeah, it is, a try-out and a challenge as well. Especially this one, some tricky spots in there and vocally really not easy for me :unsure: ....well I'm sure you know Adele, she's such a fantastic vocalist! However, am very glad that you checked it out and enjoyed it, thank you very much! (oh yes, the effects, read my response on Chris! ;) )

Daryl: That's really sweet of you to say so Daryl, means a lot to me!

Tammy: Haha, thank you very very much Tammy :P , am very glad that you enjoyed it, thanks for stopping by and checking it out!

Chas: Oh gosh, you're so sweet! :blush: Tubular Bells, haha, didn't you mention that one before if I recall right? That's a good one! :laugh: I réally appreciate it Chas, thank you so very much!

You guys and gal definitely made my evening, was quite insecure about this one...am so happy that it was enjoyable enough, thanks again! :cheer:

Cheers

Ness

michelew

Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:12 pm

Ness,

Well I'd have to say... GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS!!!

Never again will I look at a piece played on the piano and think, well that's a piano piece therefore I should try something else. Never again will I underestimate the strength of your superpowers.

You're amazing.

And I love the vocals too.

I love this Adele album (Lisa thanks again for the intro), and I'm loving what you're doing with her songs. You're more than doing them justice. As always.

Gorgeous.

Shel

neverfoundthetime

Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:46 pm

Oh gosh, Shél! :blush: :blush:

You réally know how to make one feel good about themselves, don't you?! :P

But really, you're the sweetest around! Am so very happy that you've enjoyed it! :cheer:

Well as you well know, I do so love a challenge (you've done your fair bit on triggering me already, haha! ;) )...and since I play the guitar and the piano, I do like to be able to play a song on both instruments...but yes, here and there, I also think you shouldn't touch a piano-song or or a guitar-song for that matter...and sometimes I just don't care at all and I just play it whenever there is a piano or a guitar around.

Thank you so much for your unlimited support!

Ness

michelew wrote:
Ness,

Well I'd have to say... GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS!!!

Never again will I look at a piece played on the piano and think, well that's a piano piece therefore I should try something else. Never again will I underestimate the strength of your superpowers.

You're amazing.

And I love the vocals too.

I love this Adele album (Lisa thanks again for the intro), and I'm loving what you're doing with her songs. You're more than doing them justice. As always.

Gorgeous.

Shel

skaladar

Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:00 pm

Vanessa, it’s such a pleasure to watch you perform. That was simply masterful! I have to agree with Michele, you do have superpowers. Thanks for taking on this challenge and conquering it. You’re truly an inspiration.

Ken

willem

Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:03 pm

willem wrote:
Hi Vanessa,,how does it sound on a acoustic,,great i think,,i noticed you were plugged in with some reverb???for me it sounded great and compliment you on tackling...

I noticed too,,, a TRAID kind of playing(a piece),,'m i right ,, there i was very amazed and got a lot of attension,,,,Girl power is'nt great..nice weekend too to you..

I am SORRY Vanessa,,i mean i saw and heard a bit(piece) of playing that looks the same has in ''TRIAD''',,,I look tomorrow at the vid time...

MarkM

Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:14 pm

Vanessa I'm a bit speechless here to tell you the truth. I've never heard the song before and had no clue it was for piano. YOU made this song sound like it was written specifically FOR acoustic guitar. Beautiful!!! I can't add anymore than that. Thank you for sharing this with all of us.

MarkM

lmc831

Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:50 pm

Hi Vanessa...IT sounds damm good on acoustic guitar! I love it , love it! Do u do gigs by any chance? If not, u should. Wow!!...I am going back to listen to your video again, and again..... :) Just love Adele music.

Have a great weekend!

Lisa

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic