SHOUT OUT to Vanessa and Michele

haoli25

Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:05 pm

WOW, Vanessa, just WOW!!! There are not enough superlatives to describe your performance. Thanks for posting it.

Bill Image

tombo1230

Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:14 pm

As always girl, you rocked it! Lets see/hear the rest then? Also loved your singing. More, more, more, please! :)

Tom N.

michelew

Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:04 pm

Ken: Oh man....Ken... :blush: ........you're too sweet and kind....thank you só very much!

Willem: Aaah, now I understand...wich part do you refer to? I think I know the part, but still wich part do you mean?

Mark: :blush: ....don't know what to say either, except that it is just só great to hear, you're a sweetheart, thank you so much!

Lisa: Hey there you are! Well initially it ís all because of your SHOUT OUT! :P ...it has been a lot of fun working on it, since I love/need being inspired and challenged for that matter! And I love it that you loved it! Gigs....uh....well yeah, many times, it sure is great and só much fun to perform! Again, I'm so glad that you liked it, I mean yóu sure know the original, haha, my god, can't believe I tried it! :silly: Thank you so much for your sweet words!

Bill: :blush: Bill, at the moment I'm running out of words as well......really réally appreciate you checking it out and of cóurse for your clapping hands! :cheer:

Tom: Hi Tom! Thank you so very much, am so glad you liked the singing as well, I mean.....this woman has such a fantástic voice, I could never do it justice, but I am so very glad that you liked my singing anyway, it was a toughy, haha, that's for sure! Thanks again!

Thanks guys and gal!

cheers

Ness

cosmicmechanic

Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:19 pm

Vanessa, your performance registered quite high on my "beautiful music" detector, which I call a "spine-o-meter".

This is how it works: when music makes me sit up straight, that is a good start. Then when it makes my spine tingle, that is VERY GOOD.

I'm so glad you did this !

Pierre

willem

Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:42 am

Hi Vanessa,,the part i mean start at 1.06 vid time,,that looks like a look a like as in triad,,right??? i like that.

Why do you use a a multi effect proccesor and is that the same as a harmonizer??? I read you like that but what makes that desicion??

AcousticAl

Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:32 am

Oh gosh, you got me smiling bíg time over here :blush: ! That's so very sweet and just so great to hear!

I'll remember that one: 'spine-o-meter', that's a good one! :cheer:

Thanks so much Pierre, I réally appreciate it!

Ness

cosmicmechanic wrote:
Vanessa, your performance registered quite high on my "beautiful music" detector, which I call a "spine-o-meter".

This is how it works: when music makes me sit up straight, that is a good start. Then when it makes my spine tingle, that is VERY GOOD.

I'm so glad you did this !

Pierre

michelew

Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:45 am

Yes I get what you mean, it's kinda playing along with the melody of the singing, in this case the piano does that as well. so I applied it on the guitar.

Why a multi-effect-processor? (no it's not a harmonizer, just chorus, flanger, reverb and compressor..)...because it sounds nice! :P

No, seriously I had to compete with a piano you know, so I wanted the guitar to sound even more beautiful, but also because it was all fingerpicking (wich is without a pick way softer than strumming of course) and the singing in the chorus had quite some volume as well, so I needed to keep up I guess and give it some more body.. Actually in my very first video (4+20) I used it as well, little less than this one, because the singing was pretty quiet....but still.

So that's why I made that desicion! ;)

Ness

willem wrote:
Hi Vanessa,,the part i mean start at 1.06 vid time,,that looks like a look a like as in triad,,right??? i like that.

Why do you use a a multi effect proccesor and is that the same as a harmonizer??? I read you like that but what makes that desicion??

willem

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:29 am

nesh16041972 wrote:
Yes I get what you mean, it's kinda playing along with the melody of the singing, in this case the piano does that as well. so I applied it on the guitar.

Why a multi-effect-processor? (no it's not a harmonizer, just chorus, flanger, reverb and compressor..)...because it sounds nice! :P

No, seriously I had to compete with a piano you know, so I wanted the guitar to sound even more beautiful, but also because it was all fingerpicking (wich is without a pick way softer than strumming of course) and the singing in the chorus had quite some volume as well, so I needed to keep up I guess and give it some more body.. Actually in my very first video (4+20) I used it as well, little less than this one, because the singing was pretty quiet....but still.

Ness

willem wrote:

Oke Vanessa,one more time,,is that multi-effect-thing seperated from your amp??? i have a amp with chorus and reverb,,don't know abaut flanger and compressor and i am intressed to know it.....I must also say it sounded great not over the hill just nice,,well thats the art of adjust it right i think,,,let me know...it is a kinda pity we don''t hear more girl power then only from you,,,well i think maybe from Michele some day again..

Craig

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:03 am

Yep, it's seperated from the amp, actually you sat right next to it when you were over here, didn't you notice, a pedal-thing on the floor? It's great to have one like that, if you're interested in one, just check out Digitech or Boss for that matter. With such a thing you can create your own sounds. Usually there is also distortion on it, delays, a harmonizer indeed, well all kinds of sounds. http://www.peterverspuy.nl/floorprocess ... 20055.html

Check out the link, great stuff!

Ness

willem wrote:
nesh16041972 wrote:

Ness

willem wrote:

Oke Vanessa,one more time,,is that multi-effect-thing seperated from your amp??? i have a amp with chorus and reverb,,don't know abaut flanger and compressor and i am intressed to know it.....I must also say it sounded great not over the hill just nice,,well thats the art of adjust it right i think,,,let me know...it is a kinda pity we don''t hear more girl power then only from you,,,well i think maybe from Michele some day again..

willem

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:10 am

nesh16041972 wrote:
[quote]Yep, it's seperated from the amp, actually you sat right next to it when you were over here, didn't you notice, a pedal-thing on the floor? It's great to have one like that, if you're interested in one, just check out Digitech or Boss for that matter. With such a thing you can create your own sounds. Usually there is also distortion on it, delays, a harmonizer indeed, well all kinds of sounds. http://www.peterverspuy.nl/floorprocess ... 20055.html

Check out the link, great stuff!

Ness

willem wrote:
[quote]nesh16041972 wrote:
[quote]Yes I get what you mean, it's kinda playing along with the melody of the singing, in this case the piano does that as well. so I applied it on the guitar.

Ness

THANKS NESSHIE,,NEVER KNOW IT WAS FOR ACOUSTIC TOO,,I CHECK IT OUT,,MAYBE GREAT FOR ''ANGIE''??

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic