Vanessa SHOUTS back,,,,,

willem

Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:41 pm

Hi tg,, i think we can't disturb girl power or???? well Vanessa did ADELE,,you know were to find i think...thanks Vanessa..

http://www.totallyguitars.com/forum/24- ... html#71313

AndyT

Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:42 pm

Haha, Willem, you're the sweetest! :cheer: :P

reiver

Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:21 pm

Well, let me be the first to answer the question. I think it sounds great on acoustic guitar (although I should confess some bias as I think all songs sound great on acoustic guitar). But you did a really fantastic job with your arrangement and playing as well as your singing, Vanessa. All it needed was some harmonica! Another top video.

Stuart

takhak

Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:32 pm

Thanks Stuart, now thát was the question indeed, haha! (Although I think that's kinda what the others meant as well :P )

Anyway, it was nice to figure out a way of playing it and I guess I should finish it....didn't think it would come to that, since it was more a try out or something,

however I'm very glad that you've enjoyed it!

This week I'm off to get myself a harmonica, so cool to do what you do!

Thanks again Stuart, I appreciate it!

Ness

reiver wrote:
Well, let me be the first to answer the question. I think it sounds great on acoustic guitar (although I should confess some bias as I think all songs sound great on acoustic guitar). But you did a really fantastic job with your arrangement and playing as well as your singing, Vanessa. All it needed was some harmonica! Another top video.

Stuart

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic