>> Matt's Ebay charity videos

TGMatt

Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:38 am

Here are two videos I shot with Matt for the auction which is now live..

Please pass these links on to everyone, pls pass the ebay link on to everyone you know, and if you can post in your facebook status.., whatever you can do to help send folks to have a look at the goods on offer..

Thx for your support

http://stores.ebay.com/MattB-Charity-Auction

Your bid is incredibly important, you are helping to save Matt's life by bidding on these items.

Matt is fighting Leio Myosarcoma, a rare cancer that requires expensive treatment. Matt has overcome incredible odds to become a talented Musician. Blind since he was 2 years old, he has attained a Bachelors degree in music, with an emphasis in classical guitar performance. He also works as a guitar teacher to 100's of students, has performed with several working bands and continues to write and compose new music. Matt also volunteers with organizations that provide training services to other people who are vision impaired, helping them to overcome the challenges that Matt himself has conquered.

Matt is an incredible light, he has touched so many people and is a gift to all of us. Take the time to read about what others think and say, get to know him and see that keeping Matt around is important to all of us.

Matt cannot work and has few resources, so we are all doing everything we can to support Matt in his fight so he can share his gifts with the world. 100% of all that is raised is going directly towards Matt's treatment. Every bid helps, every person you refer to this page helps. Even if you do not win the item there are still some important ways you can help.

* Check on the other auctions that we are holding to support Matt. Nearly 100 unique items donated by his friends and family, there is bound to be something here for you.

* Send as many people as you can to this and other auctions. The more people see these items the better chance we have.

* Join his Facebook group and encourage others to join so we can continue to support him in every way we can. MattB vs. Cancer Facebook Page

* Read his blog and keep up to date with Matt's journey, videos, stories and pictures. MattB vs. Cancer Blog

* Consider donating directly to his give forward campaign, every dollar counts, no matter how small. MattB vs. Cancer - Give Forward Donations

* To learn more about Leio Myosarcoma visit Leio Myosarcoma

TGMatt

Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:24 pm

This is an official bump.

The Auction is live ..This is really important, Matty needs money to continue treatments, I have just spent the last 2 treatments with him, down here in LA, he is fighting the good fight, so all you do is truly appreciated..

This can include simply posting in your facebook a little message with the Ebay Link, or whatever you can do to share..

Thx all of you..

I am truly grateful for anything you contribute.., I have moved closer to Matt to help him on his journey so I am a lot closer to seeing day to day his spirit and effort , I have talked to his doctors, I have watched his blood tests, sat with him during Chemo, met his fellow patients, and just generally been cheer leading for him, so your support here would be a boost for him , myself and all of his family

Cheers

Matt

TGMatt

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:27 pm

Here is a new video on Auction from Matty B, Pls like this (facebook like) this forum post, share the video whatever u can do ...

Cheers

Matt

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic