Psssssssssst,,wishper in my ear,,nobody have to know..

willem

Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:47 am

I come home and look around,,,nobody is at home,,nabers are gone,,walk by my guitar and think whatever,,plugged it in and pounding away,,no matter if i do it right or not,,just rocking and give it hell,,i'm i alone on this??????

Music Junkie

Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:01 pm

willem wrote:
I come home and look around,,,no body is at home,,nabers are gone,,walk by my guitar and think whatever,,plugged it in and ponding away,,no matter if i do it right or not,,just rocking and give it hell,,i'm i alone on this??????
LMBO Willem...... :laugh: :laugh:

I have a sneaking suspicion that you are NOT alone in this. We all LOVE the guitar, and many of us want to play whenever we get a chance. I know that I relish the possibility of being able to play while nobody is home. With my nervousness the way it is, I feel so much more at ease when I don't worry about anyone hearing me..... :woohoo: :woohoo:

So, pound away my friend!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason

ceaser67

Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:10 pm

Willem
You make me laugh so much,
You are definately not alone on this my friend,
ITS BETTER TO ASK FOR FORGIVENESS

buddy

Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:42 pm

Hahaha :laugh: , oh yeah, trust me, you're définitely nót alone on this one! ;)

Good for you that you had such a good time! :cheer:

Ness

tovo

Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:24 pm

There are a few really enjoyable things you can do when you are home alone. Pounding your guitar is one of them.

Drinking straight from the milk container is my personal favourite.

Glad you were enjoying pounding your instrument Willem!

Funny thread title as well.

millponddave

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:07 pm

Tovo, You are definitely not alone. I live alone and often just wail away and have fun. My neighbors probably think that I'm nuts but oh well.

Dave

Music Junkie

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:24 pm

tovo wrote:
Glad you were enjoying pounding your instrument Willem!

Funny thread title as well.
Ah Tony....... This is a family place......................... :woohoo: :woohoo: ;) ;)

Though I am not a fan of milk, the juice container gets a raid once in a while when nobody is home. B) B)

J

mickm

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:25 pm

Hmmm... If you play your guitar when there's no one around to hear, does it actually make a sound?

michelew

Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:30 am

I'm with you Willem. I seem to want to play and sing most enthusiastically when I shouldn't, late at night whether or not my neighbours (and Sue) are home and/or asleep . Maybe it's the rebel in me.

It's one of the things I like to do when I'm at home alone. But, really my favourite would have to be....... silly dancing. :P

M.

pbraun

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:12 am

I always seem to sound better when I am alone, in fact even my singing sound better, when someone is here I always screw it up. So I try to play more when I'm alone!
Pete

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic