Im back

littlegrohl

Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:25 pm

... and I have missed you guys and my guitar!
Wont bore you with the details of my absence.. Ill just say this.. Its been FULL ON!
Still singing, but no strumming.. =( Think i may have thought it was all getting too hard.. made the mistake of jamming with experts who all had a "better" way for me to do a chord.. "and then you can do this.. and this and this and... STOP!!!!... I just wanna play basics man.. start from the beginning.. Its hard being around lifelong musicians and being a novice! So I sung, cause that is my first love.. still want to strumm though.. Fill the gaps in the songs i sing without people clapping cause they think its over lol!
Anywho.. still love my Sex and Beer and chips and gravy.. and I still love yoooou!
x

tovo

Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:28 pm

You know....Ian Jury was thinking of doing a song called "Sex and beer and chips and gravy"....instead he settled for "Sex and drugs and rock and roll".

Nice to "see" you back. Hang about for a while.

michelew

Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:31 pm

How fickle. So it's beer now. I thought it was sex, gravy and chicken. Never sure if it's separately or all at once. Still beer's good too. Hmmm....Guiness.

Well it's good to have you back Chels. We definitely need more frivolity around here.

And there's enough levels of play around here that you'll of course feel right at home. If you've forgotten you'll remember soon enough.

So when ARE we going to hear your strumming mate?

Michele

Chasplaya

Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:18 pm

Welcome back Chels, good to see ya again. Chips and Gravy mmmmmmmmmm Beer mmmmmmmmm

neverfoundthetime

Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:24 am

Chasplaya wrote:
Welcome back Chels, good to see ya again. Chips and Gravy mmmmmmmmmm Beer mmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmm, you may have missed something there Chas....

Chels, welcome back!

dennisg

Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:58 am

Hi Chels,

Great to meet you!

What can I say, just hope and looking forward to hear you sing and play the guitar! ;)

Cheers

Vanessa

Lavallee

Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:27 am

Hi Chels,

Glad to see you are back. If I remember you were not Target before, but decided to join. Looking forward to hear you sing and playing the guitar.

Welcome back,

Marc, from Montreal

dennisg

Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:44 am

Hey, I saw Ian Dury and the Blockheads at the Roxy Theater in Hollywood as the opening act for Lou Reed. The audience tried to boo him off the stage, but he pleaded for civility and, for the most part, got it. I've often thought about that incident, about how difficult it must be to give anything as a performer to an audience that wants no part of you. Jamie and i felt really bad for him.

Music Junkie

Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:00 pm

Hey Chels:

Welcome back!

Being a big fan of beer myself.....

Had a few pints last night with some good friends at a local Irish Pub. Along with some chips and more helpings of beer...... ;) ;)

J

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic