Chas hits 5000!

Chasplaya

Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:07 pm

G'Day and thanks to all those commenting on my knack of chatting too much lol. At first I thought hmm individual responses would certainly kick me off for the next 5000, but i refrained and instead decided to do a mass response.

So thanks to all my friends and BigBear for your 'kind' words, unlike some It is axiomatic I don't digest dictionaries as a rule lol. Contrary to popular belief I do sleep but I think I may 'sleep post'.
Believe it or not I have actually slowed my posting down considerably since the days AndyT and I were exchanging posts like madmen, I maybe need those mints now for the energy to keep going. I am still waiting for the 'free gift' but I guess it got lost in the mail.

And thanks to Chris who pointed out to all that I had reached this point, I really enjoy the banter we have about how old he is (way older than me). The weekly review although now not as regular as once was is very enjoyable to me and it would appear to be to others, so it will continue in one format or another.

The next 5000, well that is mostly dependent on all you great people continuing to post fantastic videos worthy of comment and Tony to continue in his search for knowledge, or is it his desire to get us confused with evermore obscure questions.

At present my access time is limited as I am working away from home, but I have decided that my post count in future must contain at least a few videos of my playing no matter how bad or unfinished they may be. In addition, my desire to get perfect quality with audio / video I will put to one side and just do it. The reason for this is I see the fantastic improvement made by those who do post videos regularly and lightning struck and the revelation hit... 'There may just be something in this video posting after all!'

So help me keep the journey to the next 5000 by you continuing to post your inspiring videos and continue to give me the positive reasons to post responses.

To Neil and Matt and all the team at TG a big thank you for the opportunities presented to us in creating what has to be the best community and the best site for learning all about the guitar.

That's as close as you are getting for a speech.

PS, Did anybody notice how quickly Tovo is catching up, now he's a man on a mission!

tovo

Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:14 pm

I simply have

tovo

Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:14 pm

no idea how

tovo

Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:15 pm

people rack up so many posts

Music Junkie

Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:43 pm

Chas:

5000 is a lot, but it does not even count the times you have helped out via PM and direct email........Thanks a ton for your friendship and your help over our time here at TG. I am sure I will be bugging you in the future about GP6 for some reason or another..... B)

J

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic