Hi Folks

KennyF

Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:46 am

It appears that my account lost most of it's settings, friends, etc. This was most likely due to months of inactivity. At any rate, everything seems to be working okay now. Thank you TG Support Team!

Kenny

neverfoundthetime

Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:06 am

Hey Kenny, I just checked and it says I'm your only friend! That can't be. Maybe you need to re-friend everyone.

tovo

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:15 am

Kenny mate....Chris is your only friend? Stick with it buddy...things will look up soon! ;)

KennyF

Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:23 am

tovo wrote:
Chris is your only friend?
Look at the bright side... That's one more than Barack Obama and two more than Nancy Pelosi. :laugh:

BigBear

Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:13 pm

Kenny-

Welcome back! It's great to hear from you again! How's life in New Jersey?

I don't want to blow your horn too hard but any newer members who don't remember Kenny, this guy is Mr. Les Paul. He's forgotten more about Les Paul's than I know. And he was a great help with my Les Paul. He's a great resource for us!

Hope to hear more from you soon my friend! We've missed your knowledge and friendship! :cheer:

Chasplaya

Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:44 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Hey Kenny, I just checked and it says I'm your only friend! That can't be. Maybe you need to re-friend everyone.
Wow Chris and I thought I was the only one that felt sorry for you in your dotage!

Kenny mate welcome back look forward to your posts and input.

KennyF

Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:20 am

BigBear wrote:
Kenny-

I don't want to blow your horn too hard but any newer members who don't remember Kenny, this guy is Mr. Les Paul. He's forgotten more about Les Paul's than I know. And he was a great help with my Les Paul. He's a great resource for us!

Hope to hear more from you soon my friend! We've missed your knowledge and friendship! :cheer:
Wow! Thanks Rick. You're far too kind.

I actually live in North-Eastern Pennsylvania, (a few miles from the Martin factory, oh yeah!). I think you may be remembering, from our phone conversation, that I work in Jersey.

It's nice to be back.

Chasplaya wrote:
neverfoundthetime wrote:
Wow Chris and I thought I was the only one that felt sorry for you in your dotage!

Thanks Chas! Good to hear from you. How's that semi-hollow Epiphone doing? Unfortunately, I sold my ES-339. I just wasn't playing it all that much. I suppose I'm a die-hard Les Paul guy. :lol:

Chasplaya

Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:30 pm

KennyF wrote:
BigBear wrote:
Kenny-

Wow! Thanks Rick. You're far too kind.

I actually live in North-Eastern Pennsylvania, (a few miles from the Martin factory, oh yeah!). I think you may be remembering, from our phone conversation, that I work in Jersey.

It's nice to be back.

Chasplaya wrote:
neverfoundthetime wrote:

Thanks Chas! Good to hear from you. How's that semi-hollow Epiphone doing? Unfortunately, I sold my ES-339. I just wasn't playing it all that much. I suppose I'm a die-hard Les Paul guy. :lol:

Hi Kenny, I doubt I will ever part company with my Riviera, but a Les Paul is on my bucket list one day...

KennyF

Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:19 am

Chasplaya wrote:
Hi Kenny, I doubt I will ever part company with my Riviera, but a Les Paul is on my bucket list one day...
If you do decide to buy an LP, we should probably discuss it first.

sws626

Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:36 pm

KennyF wrote:
tovo wrote:
Chris is your only friend?
Look at the bright side... That's one more than Barack Obama and two more than Nancy Pelosi. :laugh:
Kenny,

Don't know you at all, but could really do without knowing this about you.

-Stuart

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic