Elvis P medley,,,,,can use all the help!!!!

suziko

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:15 pm

C'mon Ness! Don't let your adoring fans down!! We want the medley! We want the medley!!

:)

michelew

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:33 pm

As the self-appointed President of the Ness fan club, i feel have a responsibility here.

NessA, NEssA, NESSA, NESSA.!!!!!

You know you want to.

Elvis reveal yourself it's been TOO long.

suziko

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:37 pm

I agree, Michele!! And how is it fair that other people have seen Nessa's Elvis imitation and WE haven't?

Suzi

michelew

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:57 pm

Well i'm sure it's more like channelling Elvis. But, good question.

tovo

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:58 pm

Óh mý gósh, you girls are just.....uh...uh.....sweet :blush: and ......uh......haha! :S :P

michelew

Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:08 pm

We of course it's because we want to make sure that Willem has the best chance at preparing a great birthday present. That's the whole reason isn't it Suzi.

suziko

Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:19 pm

Well, of course! Willem will be truly inspired to create the best birthday medley song ever.

MarkM

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:11 pm

Put me down for a vote on a Vanessa Elvis medley. That would be alot of fun to watch....................

MarkM

tombo1230

Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:37 am

suziko wrote:
Well, of course! Willem will be truly inspired to create the best birthday medley song ever.
No pressure then........ :)

Come on Vanessa, Don't be cruel........ if you Don't, don't, don't feel that way.......You aint nothin' but a hound dog..... and ......I will be Cryin' all the time!
It's Now or never.......We all know that you are The Guitar (wo)Man........Do it for a Fool such as I!.......If you have a Burnin' love..... then.... That's alright.......I just can't help believing... that you will do it........It's One Night.......Reconsider baby.. if not,.... I'm Leavin'......and Trouble.. is..... Always on my mind! ...If you do it,...... I will be all shook up! :blink: :dry: :) :laugh: and Viva Las Vegas!

Tom N. :S B)

Elvis has left the building ah huh! B)

thedancer

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:12 am

Hahahahaha! Tom, that was absolutely fantástic ánd hilarious!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No pressure? :S :P

tombo1230 wrote:
suziko wrote:
No pressure then........ :)

Come on Vanessa, Don't be cruel........ if you Don't, don't, don't feel that way.......You aint nothin' but a hound dog..... and ......I will be Cryin' all the time!
It's Now or never.......We all know that you are The Guitar (wo)Man........Do it for a Fool such as I!.......If you have a Burnin' love..... then.... That's alright.......I just can't help believing... that you will do it........It's One Night.......Reconsider baby.. if not,.... I'm Leavin'......and Trouble.. is..... Always on my mind! ...If you do it,...... I will be all shook up! :blink: :dry: :) :laugh: and Viva Las Vegas!

Tom N. :S B)

Elvis has left the building ah huh! B)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic