Did you ask them that are close or near you??

neverfoundthetime

Mon May 02, 2011 10:34 am

Well Willem, I have to say that it's quite brave to ask your family and friends for feedback, it's very good to do so. And it's great when they answer you honestly.

I agree btw, as for the singing you're doing better and better. And when we played 'Love is all around' together, it didn't take that much of you. It was just a matter of setting the right key and to stáy in that key. As for playing and singing at the same time, you just did and do very well on that!

As for me, I share my videos often with my mother and a friend (my friend is on a very long trip, so I can't ask her at the moment). My mum visits me every other week or so and usually she asks: did you upload something again? Well if that's the case I show her of course. Well she can't really get into the guitarplaying, but she does on the singing, and on how I perform a particular song, the emotions put into it, the dynamics and so on. I really like that, since I have my own insecurities or whatever..

Other than that, my friends are used to me playing, around them I feel like a jukebox (one that doesn't have áll the requested songs obviously :S ). Last night, there was this party, wich I attended and well.....yep playing and singing again, so I guess they like it enough alright! :P (actually we played 'Love is all around as well' ;) )

Ness

millponddave

Mon May 02, 2011 6:53 pm

Like I've said before, I want to keep my friends so I keep my playing to myself. They do know that I play, (that's using the term play loosely) I just play for my own enjoyment and I don't think others will enjoy it much.

Dave

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic