Did you ask them that are close or near you??

willem

Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Did you ask them who are close or near you and those who knows that you learning the guitar and show or share it with them how you are doing??
just your ega,,friends,neighbors,,other guitarist or musicmakers..

I send out a mail and ask them,,not yet a message back but i will share,,i ask them to tell me in a view words and not what i really want to hear..

Willem

edit,,i mean guitar playing and maybe they tell without asking them..

dennisg

Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:58 pm

Willem,

It's not clear to me what you mean. Are you asking your friends, relatives, and neighbors to tell you what they think of your playing?

willem

Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:17 pm

dennisg wrote:
Willem,

It's not clear to me what you mean. Are you asking your friends, relatives, and neighbors to tell you what they think of your playing?
Thanks Dennis,that is what i try to say/ask..

ffsooo3

Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:23 pm

willem wrote:
dennisg wrote:
Willem,

I don't solicit comments. I play for my own enjoyment/satisfaction (and frustration)!

willem

Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:26 pm

ffsooo3 wrote:
willem wrote:
dennisg wrote:
Willem,

I don't solicit comments. I play for my own enjoyment/satisfaction (and frustration)!

Oke Daryl,,but maybe they heard you and they say ........?

Music Junkie

Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:48 pm

I am too nervous to play in front of others. My poor wife and boys have to hear me each night though. I do get compliments from them from time to time.... :P

Oh, my dog doesn't hide anymore, she now lays at my feet when I play each night... :laugh:

J

willem

Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:57 pm

Music Junkie wrote:
I am too nervous to play in front of others. My poor wife and boys have to hear me each night though. I do get compliments from them from time to time.... :P

Oh, my dog doesn't hide anymore, she now lays at my feet when I play each night... :laugh:

J
i am very curious to what my friends etc say,,, i don't solicit for ''good'' i ask them also they can make humor...

My wife answered,,,she likes when i do fingerpickin but when i pounding away(strumming) its not right,,i think she does not know i practice..

we don't have a dog anymore..and our two kids live on there own...

sws626

Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:38 pm

Hi Willem,
I share my videos with my brother and sister, who are both professional musicians. Usually, they are not too unkind. My wife wishes I would just go back to playing more Dylan songs and get off this rockabilly kick. My daughter wants to hear more songs about trains.
-Stuart

willem

Sun May 01, 2011 1:09 pm

WELL, i got a mail back from a friend who put me on guitarplaying ,,it try to put in englisch..

in the first place he got much admiration for my effort on guitarplaying and for the time we know eachother(7 years i think).and to make a comparison with where i start i made a nice progress,,he said i got many notes on my sang(i think i translate here more from out the dutch saying),,and his advise is to concentrate in the first place on the guitar playing 'cos to do playng and singin at the same time is on this moment a note to high or to far(i think hi made here some humor,,but i take notice)

I appriciate his respons 'cos he was the man who put me on guitarplaying in the first place and i know how he is doing(he play's guitar too) and that made a very big turn in my life... i thank him for that

ps my playing on the moment is all the effort i put in this site,,so thank you TG....

willem

Mon May 02, 2011 10:01 am

Today my sister in law answered,,,,''well there you ask me something but when i think of it and saw lately your video with Vanessa ''love is all around'' i find that you make progress even on the singin..

wel thanks sis and Vanessa see really put me on the low singin...(key??)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic