I'm onthe move

tovo

Fri May 06, 2011 4:53 pm

I saw a show the other day Chas that showed Oz and NZ average living space per person is something like 80 square metres compared to 30 or so in Sweden (as an example). I guess we have the space! Nice place. Good luck with the move and with Jill's new job, congrats to her.

Chasplaya

Fri May 06, 2011 4:57 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
If you could beam your property over here Chas you'd be on the market at around 1.2 mill!
Sold to the handsome old fella in PT shorts with the big horn and cuckoo clock ;)

AndyT

Sat May 07, 2011 2:21 am

Oddly enough, we are also moving. Not far though. Just about halfway across the island. We found a place that will give us a bit more room, is much newer and will be costing us less. Couldn't pass it up. Of course, this now means I'll have to actually get up early enough to get to work, but oh well. The price we pay for living here. LOL

Chas, If that house was on the market here, you'd be looking at almost 2 mil for it. Property like that is BIG money here. Congrats to Jill.

tom18

Sat May 07, 2011 10:27 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
If you could beam your property over here Chas you'd be on the market at around 1.2 mill!
Chas,
Chris has a good point. Your home would fetch a tidy bundle in New Jersey too; but then you'd have to pay about $12K USD in real estate taxes per annum on it. Congratulations to Jill and good luck with you relocation and job search.
Tom

AcousticAl

Sun May 08, 2011 8:00 am

Congrats to you & Jill, Chas.

I checked out your pics-- can I put a bid on your guitar room??

;)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic