Dream BIG....Who would you jam with?

willem

Fri May 13, 2011 12:34 pm

I will jam with nobody that is better then me,,,so frustrating,,but i dream a litlle dream//of me..

Oh sometimes i jam with Neil,,slow,,it sounds alway's right, i geuss it's Neil..

lueders

Fri May 13, 2011 6:17 pm

AndyT wrote:
Ok, in the room are, Me (of course LOL), Tommy Emmanuel, Neil Hogan, Some TG'ers. Then I have to add Ringo on drums along with Buddy Rich. Glen Miller on the licorice stick, Chuck Mangione, Itzhak Pearlman, and Elton John on the ivories.
Singers.... Hmmm... Bob Seger, David Gates, Barbara Streisand, Celine Dion, John Lennon, Nora Jones, Rob Thomas, Chris Tomlin.

This would be a week long session and every moment would be recorded.
Whew. I almost feel like I was there after all the thought I put into that. LOL

Andy, you had better call in the water-bucket brigade. Because, I am afraid the place would spontaneously combust with that much talent in the room! I'm not sure how you would get Streisand to show up though...even in a hypothetical. Performances are rarity with her, I have heard. You'd have to be a ringmaster too! Holy EGOS Batman!!
Hopefully Neil, Tommy, Nora, and Seger could be the voice of reason and keep those egos in check! lol!

Cori

AndyT

Sat May 14, 2011 6:08 am

It's my understanding that all of them are actually very nice folks, with the exception of Elton. Maybe I should replace him with Rich Wright.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic