Your Favorite Place to Practice Singing ?

buddy

Fri May 13, 2011 5:31 pm

The funniest place I ever warmed up was in an enclosed area that contained the garbage bin before an mic performance. It was the only place that was private enough to really let it go. I guess you really could say that my singing really stunk that day :-)

suziko

Fri May 13, 2011 8:41 pm

The car is by far my favorite. But second would be in the kitchen while making dinner. Emma, my daughter, is self-conscious about singing, but every once in a while she'll come in while I'm cooking and will start in on a song (like Tony's kids, one that I wouldn't expect an 8 year old to know! No Justin Bieber, more like Wilco or Neil Young. The other day she corrected me on the lyrics to Space Oddity) and I'll always sing along with her. That's one of the nicest things in the world for me.

michelew

Fri May 13, 2011 10:21 pm

Shower... but, how do I progress to singing AND playing???????

Oh and walking to work, in the car, while cooking, whenever noone's around, waiting for the lift, whenever I can. And when playing cards with friends - which is really the only time I sing with other people around.

AndyT

Sat May 14, 2011 6:02 am

Mostly all the time and everywhere, but really softly. LOL

Chasplaya

Sat May 14, 2011 4:02 pm

I suppose in the car for me... But wouldn't exactly call it practicing nor singing for that matter, I kinda open my mouth and out comes this flat boring kinda drone like bagpipes gone wrong!

sws626

Sat May 14, 2011 4:22 pm

I really like to sing while I'm walking, getting my stride into the rhythm of the music, but that's not always a good idea in town. My second favorite place is in the car, though not to the radio. Third would have to be the shower, but I actually don't much care for those acoustics.

-Stuart

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic