Robert Noon, (UPDATE)

KennyF

Tue May 17, 2011 6:27 am

Hi Folks,

Robert Noon is the son of my best friend/keyboard player. About a year ago, at age 25, he was diagnosed with a very aggressive cancer. Without rehashing all of the events of the last year, it brings me great sadness to report that it appears that the end is near.

Rob is a great kid and doesn't deserve this.

Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Kenny

P.S. I uploaded a new avatar, which shows a "Hope" bracelet on the headstock of my Strat, and there it will stay, for the rest of my life... Image

neverfoundthetime

Tue May 17, 2011 6:42 am

Nobody deserves that Kenny. We all deserve the best in life.
I can't offer prayers but I hope Robert, his family and yourself will find comfort.
It's a great gesture you are making.

KennyF

Tue May 17, 2011 7:03 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Nobody deserves that Kenny. We all deserve the best in life.
I can't offer prayers but I hope Robert, his family and yourself will find comfort.
It's a great gesture you are making.
Thank you.

And you are correct. Nobody deserves this.

I kind of wasn't sure of who is religious and who is not, nor whether it was appropriate to word it that way, but I truly appreciate the reply.

Thanks, Kenny

Lavallee

Tue May 17, 2011 8:23 am

I am not religious either, but I will keep him in my thoughts. He is just a a kid, very sad, . You will always find some support here.

Marc

Music Junkie

Tue May 17, 2011 8:46 am

Kenny:

Sorry to hear about this. Whether one is religious or not, maintaining hope and wishing others well should be a pretty universal deal in my book. I'll be keeping this young man in my thoughts. You are right that he does not deserve this. I am glad that he and his family have someone close who cares so much.

J

haoli25

Tue May 17, 2011 9:27 am

Very sad to hear this, Kenny. Like our own MattB, this should never happen to someone with their whole life ahead of them. It is such a hideous disease. I wish the best for Robert and your friend. They are in my thoughts. Thanks for your tribute.

Bill

lueders

Tue May 17, 2011 9:53 am

That ain't right!! I'll be thinking of you and Robert both, Kenny.

willem

Tue May 17, 2011 10:19 am

Kenny,,everytime i hear this sadness i feel so powerless,,only time can take this a way and memories will stay and i hope it are good memories..

Willem

sws626

Tue May 17, 2011 11:42 am

Kenny,

I'm very sorry to hear this news. The only response one can possibly have is love -- to judge from your gesture, Robert must surely know that he is much loved.

-Stuart

mmmbldo

Tue May 17, 2011 11:56 am

Kenny,

I am saddened to hear of your friends' misfortune. Rob, his family, and you are in my prayers. I hope you all will find strength, peace, and comfort in the time to come.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic