Visiting Amsterdam

sws626

Wed May 18, 2011 12:09 pm

I'll be in Amsterdam next Tuesday and Wednesday (24/25 May) -- if anyone would like to get together on Tuesday evening, please drop me a line.

-Stuart

haoli25

Wed May 18, 2011 12:43 pm

Stuart, I hear that the Walletjes area in Amsterdam is lovely this time of year. :P

Bill

willem

Wed May 18, 2011 1:59 pm

Stuart,, i have to be honest on you,,first i love to meet you,,but i think i can't make it(lets say if i very much would try i could) Amsterdam is 150 km!!! from my palace, well my poor home.. it is short day and can't ask free from work and have to work till 17:30 pm,, i could catch a train (don't have a car) and when i arrive we don't have much time 'cos have to catch a train back..i hope i don't dissapoint you...

I don't know how it goes with Vanessa she almost could do it by feet but see is away on the moment and i don't know when see is back(i mean on the forum,maybe see is home but has'nt time), i can't speak for her..

Anton has a holiday,,maybe he have time on his hand..

Its a pity,,,i must keep this in mind for the coming day's...

willem

Wed May 18, 2011 2:14 pm

haoli25 wrote:
Stuart, I hear that the Walletjes area in Amsterdam is lovely this time of year. :P

Bill

Bill, it would be an nice background to play some guitar,,i hope i don't have to pay for an blond..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic