Alternative to fake Nails

sbutler

Sun May 29, 2011 12:06 pm

So I don't have a clue why these are called Alaska Picks, but they are.

The guitar shop here in Palmer had some that I was going to try, and even though I wear XX Large gloves, the XX finger picks didn't fit all that well. So I'm going to order the Large and see how that goes.

They are certainly cheep enough, and the neat thing about them is that you can file or sand them down to the shape and length you want. Just like your own nails. When you put them on, you slide your own nails under them and that sort of clips them in place.

http://www.google.com/products/catalog? ... CE8Q8wIwAw#

This link is the google search that I did. From there you can find all the places that sell them. Even though they are called Alaska Picks, for some reason, Amazon won't ship to Alaska. Go figure.

Anyway, here is an alternative to finger nails.

Scott

willem

Sun May 29, 2011 12:52 pm

sbutler wrote:

The guitar shop here in Palmer had some that I was going to try, and even though I wear XX Large gloves, the XX finger picks didn't fit all that well. So I'm going to order the Large and see how that goes.

They are certainly cheep enough, and the neat thing about them is that you can file or sand them down to the shape and length you want. Just like your own nails. When you put them on, you slide your own nails under them and that sort of clips them in place.

This link is the google search that I did. From there you can find all the places that sell them. Even though they are called Alaska Picks, for some reason, Amazon won't ship to Alaska. Go figure.

Scott
It looks great,,

tvarga

Sun May 29, 2011 4:06 pm

sbutler wrote:

Scott
Wow, finally I know what Sungha Jung has on his fingers! Thanks for pointing this out.

Now, if only I could play 1/100th as well as him...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic