Happy Birthday Lavallee

Yamaha48

Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:15 pm

Helllo my guitar friend Marc.

Happy birthday mate,and i wish you a lot of years.
Hope you have a nice day.

Cheers my friend.

Anton

tovo

Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:11 pm

suziko wrote:
Bon Anniversaire, Marc!! I hope it's a wonderful one for you. You are one of my favorite people here on TG and I wish you all the best in the world.

Suzi
Exactly what Suzi said Marc! You're a great guy hope it's one of many wonderful days to come.

AcousticAl

Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:43 pm

Marc,

It was a pleasure to meet you in person last month.

You're a really great guy and talented guitar player.

Spoil yourself this birthday-- you deserve it!! :woohoo:

haoli25

Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:42 pm

Marc, thank you for truly being one of the "good guys" on TG. Your many contributions and your help and support to other members is one of the many things that make TG such a great site. Your efforts are always appreciated. I hope you have one of the best birthdays ever, my friend.

Bill Image

Lavallee

Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:26 am

Well, I really appreciate that you the time to post all those wishes.

Pierre: Merci, we have a good exchange of knowledge when we play together, your sense of rhythm is helping me a lot. Happy birthday to Lyne.

Suzi, Thank you very much for the kind words. You are my favorite Suzi on the site ;)

Cori: thanks for the wishes, I really like what you are doing with your compositions but rarely have seen someone speaking with his heart like you

Dennis, thank you I wish I was half as witty as you are and to be able to write ideas that influence people

Willem , thank you how did you manage to get my girl friend picture?

Rick: Thanks for the the kind wishes, you are right about taking the time to smell the roses, this is why I take them on the plane with me.

Bob I really enjoy meeting you, I was really fun and I am glad I could show how to open a beer the Canadian way.

Mark, thanks for the wishes I was great to meet someone that travel as much as I do and have always such a good spirit

Tammy, thank you very much I definitely had a great day. I enjoyed meeting you and could appreciated what a real singer can do.

Thank you Matt, You have created a fantastic environment that I can even appreciate on my birthday

Thanks Abilio, it was a great day

Hi Ken, thanks for the wishes, don' t worry you are stuck with me ;)

Jason, thank you too bad we could not meet last time but it will happen I guaranty you

Stuart, thank you very much, I still expect you to materialized in my house as you did in Suzi's.

Rick, thank you so very much and my best wishes to Tina

Thank you Dermot, there was only one candle because I did not have my glasses

Chris, my good man, I am looking forward to our next meeting

Craig, thank you, I went golfing today for the first time of the year, but tomorrow because I will not be able to walk, it will be guitar all day.

Thank you Tom, I have not been to New Jersey lately but our meeting is still on the agenda

Michele, thank you very much for the nice wishes, and the music gets "fantastiquer " every year , thanks to Neil and people like you who post great inspired videos.

Anton thank you very much and also wish myself many more years :laugh:

Tony, thank you for the good wishes, but I was thinking more in terms of years rather than days

Al, I was looking forward to meet with you. Besides your musical talents, your deep knowledge of the sound management is impressive, but what was even better is your good sense of humor.

Bill, thank you very much, and one of these days... you cannot hide at work for ever ;)

Marc

waggis

Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:39 am

Happy Birthday Marc!!! We can drink a Guinness at Paddy's next time you are in Basel for the Mip Tec Congress.

David

Lavallee

Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:42 am

Thank you very much David, yes we will have a Guinness (or two)as we are going to the show, you have a good memory.

Marc

AndyT

Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:50 pm

Marc,
Sorry, I hope I didn't miss the party!
Happy Birthday my friend! I hope you have many more years of guitar playing ahead of you!

tvarga

Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:00 pm

Happy birthday Marc! Hope it was a good one. :)
It was great to meet you last month. Hopefully we'll meet again before the next birthday comes around. Or, you'll have to come down to Boston to jam with Bob and me.

-Tom

pbraun

Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:57 am

Whoops a little late-Happy Birthday Marc!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic