WINEBAR ANYONE?

neverfoundthetime

Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:53 am

Just wondering if anyone would be up for another TG winebar and if TG is planning one some time soon?
Drinks on me :-)

willem

Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:11 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
[quote]Just wondering if anyone would be up for another TG winebar and if TG is planning one some time soon?
Drinks on me :-)[/quote

I keep the beer cold,,,,it would be nice to follow a winebar on my new computer,,do you think they have something to show or answer life...???

Music Junkie

Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:29 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Just wondering if anyone would be up for another TG winebar and if TG is planning one some time soon?
Drinks on me :-)
Is that the same as a TG Live? I am always up for those when I can make them. It has been a while, but there has been a lot going on.

I'm curious as well.

MJ

BigBear

Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:43 pm

Chris- Okay, I'll bite. What's a winebar? Where I'm from it's a place where they have many wines open at the same time to sample and lots of appetizers. What am I missing? :unsure:

haoli25

Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:04 pm

....as long as it is not a wine-barre, I'm up for it. :)

Music Junkie

Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:09 pm

BigBear wrote:
Chris- Okay, I'll bite. What's a winebar? Where I'm from it's a place where they have many wines open at the same time to sample and lots of appetizers. What am I missing? :unsure:
LOL, I did not even notice that. Just assumed it was webinar.....Yeah, i got my A-game today..... :P

Chasplaya

Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:47 pm

Lol Good on ya Chris, its obviously been so long between drinks folks have forgotten the old name for the live TG we coined way back then. I'm up for a show as always. I can't think of any specific questions off the top of my head right now but I'm sure I'll think of something given the opportunity arises.

neverfoundthetime

Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:35 pm

Yeah, WEBINAR is what I meant (Bear, my friend, I thought all the oldies would get that ;-) )!

I often mix up letters when reading and in the early days of the webinars (TG Live Web Event) my mind was reading winebar so it stuck with me and I've been calling it such ever since. And seeing as most of us have had a glass of something medicinal handy at the actual events in the past... seems doubly fitting to me.
Any way, are we all in? Who's going to tell Matt? :-)

tovo

Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:52 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
And seeing as most of us have had a glass of something medicinal handy at the actual events in the past... seems doubly fitting to me.
I always have a drink handy and given it's usually around 5am in my neck of the woods that's hard core eh!

It is time no doubt. I vote for you to bring it up Chris....

BobR

Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:07 pm

I second Tony's vote, so it's up to you Chris :laugh: :laugh:

I drink Beer though, is that OK?
Bob

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic