Not a Banner...sending myself instead!

heatndude

Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:11 pm

Sounds like a good trip, remember Wisconsin is right in the middle of San Fran and New York ! We are known for beer and cheese you could have some fun

jimcjimc

Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:53 am

Tony,

Thanks for the thread. It helped Andy and I to meet up in Hawaii. I am visiting this week on Oahu. Andy invited me to a Thursday night jam at his church. One of his friends brought an extra guitar and five of us (plus a drummer on a few songs) played guitar and sang a bit for two hours. I had a blast! Thanks Andy for the musical hospitality. It was good to take a break from the hard work of being on vacation in Hawaii :laugh:
Sorry no videos or photo evidence to share, just some good memories. Always fun to meet fellow TGers in person.

Jim

tovo

Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:36 am

jimcjimc wrote:
Tony,

Thanks for the thread. It helped Andy and I to meet up in Hawaii. I am visiting this week on Oahu. Andy invited me to a Thursday night jam at his church. One of his friends brought an extra guitar and five of us (plus a drummer on a few songs) played guitar and sang a bit for two hours. I had a blast! Thanks Andy for the musical hospitality. It was good to take a break from the hard work of being on vacation in Hawaii :laugh:
Sorry no videos or photo evidence to share, just some good memories. Always fun to meet fellow TGers in person.

Jim
Good for you Jim, glad I could help! :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic