Moving Also/New Job Soon/ Selling house Soon/ Buying House Soon /Tired of this game definitely!

tovo

Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:54 am

Hey Chas,

Sounds like a real busy time that's for sure. I always thought that trying to sell one place and buy another at the same time would be pretty stressful so feel for you there. Hope you get what you need for the current place. Sounds like you are in a good position to secure new work as well which is obviously important. Try to stay cool and best of luck.

Chasplaya

Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:13 am

tovo wrote:
Hey Chas,

Sounds like a real busy time that's for sure. I always thought that trying to sell one place and buy another at the same time would be pretty stressful so feel for you there. Hope you get what you need for the current place. Sounds like you are in a good position to secure new work as well which is obviously important. Try to stay cool and best of luck.
Thanks mate, it is stressful didn't think it would be till reality struck and Jill relocated and started there, bit lonely at present. Fellow TG'ers make it better though, another aspect of the community which is oft neglected is the support that the likes of MarkM and I get in these times.

Good on ya mate

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic