Dream a little dream...

haoli25

Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:15 am

Well Shel, my wishes....

1) Almost all my life I've played music mostly with men, and they're great, don't get me wrong guys :P I love doing that, but it would be só nice, to get together and play the guitar/sing with women for a change, so I wish for a get together with Suzi, Tammy ánd you of course ;) ! That would simply be a blast! :cheer:

2) Uh.....I wish that I could play like Muriel Anderson someday! :S Watched her playing Nola again yesterday............the virtuosity is just breathtaking.. :blink:

3) Well there already has been worldchanging and making other people happy wishes expressed here, for that I fully agree of course, I won't state the obvious as well then, so back to indeed me me me me :P! Well I truly envied Scott having a private lesson with Neil, so yeah, I'd love that! Sorry, not very original, but I would find it great! :)

Well there you go Shel! B)

I'm sure I'll think of others later, but this is it for now!

Nessa

willem

Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:24 am

nesh16041972 wrote:
[quote]Well Shel, my wishes....

1) Almost all my life I've played music mostly with men, and they're great, don't get me wrong guys :P I love doing that, but it would be só nice, to get together and play the guitar/sing with women for a change, so I wish for a get together with Suzi, Tammy ánd you of course ;) ! That would simply be a blast! :cheer:

Yeah go strange..lol..I whis with you and i keep one's fingers crossed,,,that would be so nice.. i can think of a girlsband name but don't go there....to serious..

michelew

Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:28 am

nesh16041972 wrote:
Well Shel, my wishes....

2) Uh.....I wish that I could play like Muriel Anderson someday! :S Watched her playing Nola again yesterday............the virtuosity is just breathtaking.. :blink:

3) Well there already has been world changing and making other people happy wishes expressed here, for that I fully agree of course, I won't state the obvious as well then, so back to indeed me me me me :P! Well I truly envied Scott having a private lesson with Neil, so yeah, I'd love that! Sorry, not very original, but I would find it great! :)

Well there you go Shel! B)

I'm sure I'll think of others later, but this is it for now!

Nessa
I like your thinking Nessa. Nice dreams.

Well it's a dealio, as soon as my transporter is working on pop on over to Suzi's and Tammy's places and then we'll be straight on over.

Coolio!!!

michelew

Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am

Amen! :) ;)

tovo wrote:
michelew wrote:

I love the idea of making people happy and I'm more than happy to pay my dues for this gift by using my new powers for good; for making people happy and connect with each other and feel more and feel love.

That would be awesome.

:)

M.
Shel you DO make a lot of people happy, even without special powers! I'm connected, I'm happy and I'm feeling the love big time. Good on ya my friend.

michelew

Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:28 am

:blush: :blush:

M.

Lavallee

Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:09 am

1) I would wish to be able to really jam with anybody whatever level.

2) I would wish the same for all my fellow TGers

3) World Peace (because the Beauty Pageant Contestants have all voted for it , but it never happened)

Marc

Music Junkie

Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:02 am

Wow, tough question...

1. For all my fellow TG'ers to be well and healthy enough to play to their hearts content and to their desired ability.

2. Like others, I would love a network of transports to be able to get together for jam sessions, BBQ's and whatever else we choose at any time we want. There are so many folks that I would love to meet in person and get to know better both personally and musically.

3. To have more confidence and be able to sing....

MJ

neverfoundthetime

Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:15 pm

Well I'd like to thank Dennis for the gift of that fabulous guitar ... it was just what I needed! :-)
And here are my wishes:

1. Sit down and play through all my favourite Moody Blues songs with Justin Hayward, 1 on 1
2. Meet up for a camp or weekend with as many of my TG friends as possible
3. Travel back in time and pick up John, Paul, George and Ringo in their prime and bring them on stage for a final concert which everyone can actually hear!

michelew

Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:40 pm

dennisg wrote:
1. I'd like to buy the dream guitar for each of my TG pals ... a build-to-order Taylor or Martin for all the good folks who regularly post in this forum and do so in a positive manner.
2. I would love to be able to summon my friends Tony, Michele, and Suzi at will so that we could play music, sing, laugh, and gossip endlessly.
3. I'd like to bring back all the rock, pop, and folk musicians who died before their times so that the world could appreciate what they would have contributed had they lived.
Patsy and Eva could sing together. Imagine that blending of awesome voices. That would be crazy.

Oh and I think we need to talk about a communication protocol before you start willing us over to your place willy nilly. Given the amount of times I get stuck in the bathroom for one.... Well you get the picture.

New guitar... Coolio!!!

michelew

Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:50 pm

tovo wrote:
Michele, I watched a program recently where a particularly smart fellow said that it's the giving of pleasure not the receiving that results in real joy. With that in mind, I'm using my 3 music wishes to do some good for the music World:

1. I'm bringing back John Lennon. The idiot who shot him died of a heart attack on 1st Ave in New York as he was walking to Lennon's apartment.

2. I'm bringing back SRV. He is still keeping the blues alive and still wearing THAT hat.

3. In an inspired move, I am winding back the clock to when Stevie Nicks was oh say...22 years old and asking the music Genie to keep her young forever. (OK that one is selfish I admit) Is that 4 wishes? Probably. I will need to negotiate with the Genie. If the Genie is feeling generous, I will do the same for Sheryl Crow as a favour to my mate Dennis.
I'm wondering what the consequences of bring back all these awesome musicians might be. Besides excited and bewildered adoring fans and more cool performances of course.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic