>> So reviews and a surprise coming

willem

Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:47 pm

Thanks Matt and Neil, I appreciate it and will be looking forward to be able to watch them again! :)

Cheers

Vanessa

millponddave

Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:45 pm

Neil and Matt,

While I enjoy the reviews and see the value in them I am not to worried about it when they are missing for a while. I know how hard you guys work to keep TG the best learning site around. There is enough here to keep me busy for a long, long time. I, and I'm sure everybody here, also realize that Neil also has a life and family away from TG and given that there are only so many hours in a day, sometimes some things have to be put on the back burner in order for other things that need to be done get done to move TG forward. I am grateful that you guys formed TG. It has done more to advance my playing than anything else that I have tried. Thanks for all you do on behalf of all of us budding guitar players.

Dave

michelew

Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:10 pm

millponddave wrote:
Lavallee wrote:
Dave, I think I can speak for everybody who posted: after the first post and you read the positive comments, you will wonder why you did not do it before.

Marc
I'm sure that is true. this is a very supportive bunch of people here. Still a nerve racking thought. Thanks for the encouragement.

Dave
Dave,

I whole-heartedly second Marc's statement. What have you got to lose?; besides your 'no video posts yet' record. Just jump right in. Sure it's nerve wracking, but that makes it all the more satisfying once you've done it. And every post gets a little easier. Just try to do a reasonable job. Playing the best you can is a big ask in front of the camera.

If you post now there's also a good chance as a first-time poster that you'll get a response from Neil. And believe me getting responses from the community is awesome... but getting a response from our beloved guru is the bee's knees. It will blow you away.

So just close your eyes and jump, we're all here to catch you.

I hope we see you playing real soon. You'll be great.

Michele

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic