Happy Birthday MarkM

MarkM

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:30 pm

Thank you so much everyone!!!!! You don't know how much this all means. You're all great in my book. Just a brief note here as I'm pressed for time at the moment. I'll take more time in the next day or two to thank you all more personally.

Well on my 42nd B-Day, apart from being above ground and among the living, I had a memorable if not painstaking day. You see the movers got to the house on Monday of this week to box everything up in the house in NH. Yesterday (Tuesday) they loaded the big truck up with all my stuff. Today (Wed) I went back to the old house and loaded a big dumpster (huge trash can) with all the junk and trash that we weren't going to move. Nasty stuff from the shed and under the pool deck that I hadn't looked at in years. Cleaned the entire house from top to bottom. So now I'm homeless at my parents house with my wife and kids. We did manage to have a nice dinner and some cake this evening so that was good. This Saturday at 1:00 AM my buddy and I are going to drive my two cars and dog down to Georgia stopping halfway in Washington DC to stay the night with a friend. I'll get to Georgia and the new house on Sunday afternoon. The movers will be there on Monday to unload the truck and my wife and kids will be flying down on Tuesday of next week. Then its time to start unpacking..................

Once again thank you all for the nice words and well wishes on my birthday. It means alot.

MarkM

Chasplaya

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:15 pm

Happy Birthday my friend. Hope the moving goes well for you, don't let the packers near your guitar though!

willem

Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:03 am

Happy birthday Mark,,when i was near i shake your hand,,have a nice day and the one that come. Image

pbraun

Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:59 am

Mark,
Happy Birthday! Glad to hear things are moving along on your relocation, once you get settled in we need to get together here in Ga. Let me know where you'll be, we could end up not being too far away from each other.
Pete

Music Junkie

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:03 am

Late again s usual..... ;)

Happy Birthday Mark! I hope you get/got to take a few minutes during this hectic time to enjoy yourself and spend some quality time with the family. Here is to remaining vertical and above ground!!!!!! B) B)

MJ

NKenny

Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:34 pm

Happy Birthday Mark, enjoy your day

Kenny

AcousticAl

Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:46 am

Sorry I'm so late In wishing you a happy birthday, Mark.
Hope it was a great one!

AndyT

Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:07 am

I'm not late, I stay Hawaiian time! LOL
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a guy with enough class to be a guitar player.
We are all wishing you the very best in your new home. (post some pix of the music room for us) Image

Lavallee

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:24 am

Hi Mark, I am sorry to be so late, Happy Birthday, I am glad I had a chance to meet with you , you are a gentleman.

By now you are in your house, even though there is some work to do, you do not have to move anymore.

I hope to visit your area soon.

Marc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic