R.I.P Amy Winehouse

suziko

Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:03 pm

Pfffffffff.....I've been so caught up with Oslo (because it's such a tragedy, but also because my sister and nephew were two blocks away from the bombing and had been there 10 minutes before) that I totally missed this......so after every news-bulletin about Oslo I did see Amy's face passing, but just didn't hear it...I guess I thought it was just another 'scandalous' story or something, wich I don't particularly like to hear..

But indeed....so very sad and what a waste....well it's always sad when people die, wich happens every day anywhere...

Reminds me of Elvis, how people made fun of him, about the way he looked, and the way he acted on stage sometimes, still the world lost a very talented human being, Amy was very talented as well...and so young...so it's just really sad...

Ness

tovo

Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:33 pm

Despite the mayhem of her life in my opinion she had talent to burn, which she did. I viewed one of her final performances where she stumbled about and mumbled some words to a few of her songs before giving up and leaving a very disappointed audience to wonder what might have been. That will be her legacy I guess...wonder of what might have been.

A very sad self destruction.

On a side note, the events in Norway are a massive tragedy of another kind. Those people had it all taken away from them in an event they couldn't anticipate. Awful. Glad your loved ones are OK Ness.

willem

Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:48 am

Oke,,she lived a life of self destruction,,but it is a pity.. and the music goes on..

An other bad thing happend in Norway,,some idiot shoot 82 People on a island were they were making some fun and could'nt run,,terrible,,you can better be called a idol then a idiot..i think i burn two candles..well maybe more.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic