Reason #1273 to hate cats

michelew

Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:53 am

suziko wrote:
Well, I do love cats.... but this puts things into perspective for me!! As much as I love my cat, I don't want my cat on a rainbow, in a basket, with a little bow....

On second thought, that would be soooooooo cuuuuuuuute!!!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suzi
Oh Suzi!!! LOL YOU are SO cute!!

willem

Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:12 am

And I thought that Í was a cat (animal)- lunatic! :S

Actually I hesitated watching the video, because I can't stand ány mean behaviour towards and about animals in whatever form, but this........this can't be real, can it???!! :dry: :laugh:

However, I dó touch évery cat and dog passing my way! :) ......there are two bunnies living across the street, but they are too fast, still I'd love to meet them, but they don't get it! :P :laugh:

michelew

Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:19 am

Those poor bunnies are probably not so keen on the possibility being lunch for your boys. They probably have "bunny, bunny, chase the bunny" expressions on their little faces. Can you blame the bunnies for not sticking around to find out the real story?

michelew

Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:24 am

Haha, very true! :laugh:

But even the boys gotten used to them, now they just pass, look at them, the bunnies look back and that's it, but yeah at first they definitely had 'we wanna have bunnies for breakfast'-expressions on their faces, haha!

michelew wrote:
Those poor bunnies are probably not so keen on the possibility being lunch for your boys. They probably have "bunny, bunny, chase the bunny" expressions on their little faces. Can you blame the bunnies for not sticking around to find out the real story?

michelew

Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:29 am

nesh16041972 wrote:

But even the boys gotten used to them, now they just pass, look at them, the bunnies look back and that's it, but yeah at first they definitely had 'we wanna have bunnies for breakfast'-expressions on their faces, haha!

michelew wrote:

Then I'm at a complete loss as to why those little bunnies don't greet you cheerily each morning.

tgjameela

Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:38 am

Oooooh......you.....you.....miss teasing smártass!! :laugh: :P

michelew wrote:
nesh16041972 wrote:

michelew wrote:

Then I'm at a complete loss as to why those little bunnies don't greet you cheerily each morning.

michelew

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:01 am

That's 'Ms teasing smart ass' thanks very much :P

wiley

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:10 am

wiley

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:14 am

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

michelew wrote:
That's 'Ms teasing smart ass' thanks very much :P

suziko

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:34 am

nesh16041972 wrote:
[quote]And I thought that Í was a cat (animal)- lunatic! :S

Actually I hesitated watching the video, because I can't stand ány mean behaviour towards and about animals in whatever form, but this........this can't be real, can it???!! :dry: :laugh:
[quote]

I'm with you on this, Ness. I doubt very much this woman is for real, but it made me laugh quite a bit. I liked the part about thinking about "their little ears."

Suzi

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic