Sorry,,feelin bad,,it happen again,,subscription gone... WOW,,JUST ONE DAY AND I AM BACK,,SUPER..

willem

Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:08 am

hi,,i login this morning and was looking for students upload video and thought '' 'm i crazy'' i did'nt see them,first i thought they work on the site but when lookin to a lesson i came against the treud,,could'nt access the lesson,,but still i thought ''' 'm i crazy'',,but after checkin my privat mailbox i went clear and clearer the bank at refused my automatic payment and i though how can that happen a view day's before i checked the amount and there was enough,,so i checked my account and yes an other someone was late on a other automatic payment that i over saw and that was mine fauld that i did'nt see that and then there was no amount enough for TARGET,,damn..feelin bad no,no more sad it is,,wel i hope they manege a new subscription before TG-LIVE..

I send a ticket,,i hope they have time...

Willem Netherlands

michelew

Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:18 am

I feel for you Willem. I'm sure the TG crew will do what they can for you.

I may be joining you soon standing on the outside with my nose pressed against the TG window looking in. Someone has been joy-flight-ing around Europe on my tab. Maybe the tricky music genie has been at work. You need to be real specific with those wishes. I said instantaneous transport to visit my TG friends not... I can't even think how that can be corrupted... tricky genie...

The ticket will come through for you soon Willem I'm sure.

Check out the free stuff. There's probably lots in there now that you haven't tried.

Good luck.

Michele

neverfoundthetime

Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:29 am

Willem, if you use a credit card to pay TG, that won't get refused and you sort out payment time table with your bank separately and you're not closed out.
Think that might be better?

Here's a song for you (On the inside looking out - Alan Parsons)
..better than ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN !!

PS: Nice Avatar Shel ! Can I quite smoking now?

michelew

Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:39 am

Come on Chris a handsome man like you??? You're always smokin'!

neverfoundthetime

Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:55 am

I'm having a bad hair day....

willem

Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:59 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
I'm having a bad hair day....

I hope it is only for a day,,wel your case and mine..

willem

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:50 am

willem wrote:
hi,,i login this morning and was looking for students upload video and thought '' 'm i crazy'' i did'nt see them,first i thought they work on the site but when lookin to a lesson i came against the treud,,could'nt access the lesson,,but still i thought ''' 'm i crazy'',,but after checkin my privat mailbox i went clear and clearer the bank at refused my automatic payment and i though how can that happen a view day's before i checked the amount and there was enough,,so i checked my account and yes an other someone was late on a other automatic payment that i over saw and that was mine fauld that i did'nt see that and then there was no amount enough for TARGET,,damn..feelin bad no,no more sad it is,,wel i hope they manege a new subscription before TG-LIVE..

I send a ticket,,i hope they have time...

Willem Netherlands
Thank you,,after sending a ticket it just toke one day to put me back on the TG target map,,SUPER ,Thanks again.. :laugh: :laugh: B)

thereshopeyet

Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:47 am

Thanks

neverfoundthetime

Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:54 am

YOu need to change your face to a smily on the thread title now that you are back Willem! :-)

willem

Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:18 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
YOu need to change your face to a smily on the thread title now that you are back Willem! :-)

YEP

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic