Evelyn Glennie shows us how to listen...

neverfoundthetime

Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:35 am

A very inspiring clip from a very inspiring woman.

Can I ask you, at what point did you realise? You will know what I mean when you have watched. But don't mention what it is that you notice ... so that others reading the thread can have the same experience. Oh and for the most fun, don't read the info text at the right of the clip.

Max

Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:10 am

I never realized that there was anything out of the ordinary with Evelyn through out the video.

I first saw this clip about a week ago here on TG forum: http://www.totallyguitars.com/forum/20- ... ennie.html
I then looked her up and found out how truly remarkable she is.

Max

neverfoundthetime

Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:16 am

Ah, I didn't know that Dermot had already posted a video about her ... I was working hard that day obviously! Ah well, better twice post than not at all!

willem

Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:24 pm

Good question Chris!

When did I realize.....áfter I looked her up at her website!

I was just fascinated by the whole video, thought I heard her saying 'something', but thought I misunderstood....later, as already mentioned, googled her and.... :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

AWESOME!!

abiliog

Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:53 pm

Ah, when I did realize?
When Dermot post the link, I saw the clip to the end, then google her name to find some more about this amazing woman.
Then oops, not possible!!!...
Abilio

thereshopeyet

Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:23 pm

dsmarion

Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:24 pm

I watched and really had no clue - then it became very clear I should of, there were so many hints that utterly passed by me. Once I fully understood (like getting hit over the head) is the time I really became mesmorized. Thank you so much for posting - I hadn't seen Demot's posting either so this was the first one I saw, would have missed it.

Scott

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic