>> Remembering 9/11

TGMatt

Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:58 am

Important day here in the states, an event that changed the world, and the USA in many ways...

Without getting into the politics, and issues that this has created for the way of life here in the USA, or in other countries ..

I'd like to just send a thought to all of those families that have to bear the return of all the emotions one more time, of losing people not just at the event(s) but in the subsequent cleanups , and of course the wars...

Losing people you love for "causes" is no fun....

My thoughts and sentiments to the people I know personally reliving this ongoing tragedy and to anyone I don't..

Best visual I could think of was of this dog..they never judge, are loyal to a tee, and love you night and day....we could all learn a little on how to live day to day as a nation and as individuals from our four legged friends..

Peace

Matt

. Image

sbutler

Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:39 am

Well said Matt.

My thoughts exactly.

Scott

sbutler

Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:42 am

Our four legged friends.....I couldn't agree more.....what a great picture to make a good point.

Vanessa

Lavallee

Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:02 pm

That was a tragedy. On 9/11, I was in a meeting in the Cleveland,OH , USA with people from all over the world. Everybody was shocked but being in the same country where it happened, among Americans, gave a different perspective. All my sympathy to the victim's survivors who will remember this date with great pain.

Marc

neverfoundthetime

Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:07 pm

Here, here Matt!
And my thoughts are with the first responders who are today still suffering and dying (over 300 in the past year alone) in the service to their community.

willem

Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:28 pm

TGMatt wrote:
Important day here in the states, an event that changed the world, and the USA in many ways...

Without getting into the politics, and issues that this has created for the way of life here in the USA, or in other countries ..

I'd like to just send a thought to all of those families that have to bear the return of all the emotions one more time, of losing people not just at the event(s) but in the subsequent cleanups , and of course the wars...

Losing people you love for "causes" is no fun....

My thoughts and sentiments to the people I know personally reliving this ongoing tragedy and to anyone I don't..

Best visual I could think of was of this dog..they never judge, are loyal to a tee, and love you night and day....we could all learn a little on how to live day to day as a nation and as individuals from our four legged friends..

Peace

Matt

. Image
And when you lost a pal like that a view times and think of that pain or sadness then you feel the pain from them that lost family, friends, colleague,,the last view day's it came much to my mind ,,

Guitarmom

Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:07 pm

AMEN.

Rev Kate

dsmarion

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:24 pm

Never Forget! My thoughts are with all the families affected by this senseless tragedy.

Scott

jimcjimc

Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:07 pm

Paul Simon playing Sounds of Silence:

http://news.yahoo.com/video/911-2612975 ... 83032.html

jimcjimc

Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:20 pm

Thanks Jim.....gosh, that brought tears to my eyes...

jimcjimc wrote:
Paul Simon playing Sounds of Silence:

http://news.yahoo.com/video/911-2612975 ... 83032.html

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic