Brilliant TV commercial for condoms

cosmicmechanic

Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:25 am

Dennis thanks for the public service announcement ... maybe time for another ?

Music Junkie

Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:57 am

dekotaj wrote:
tovo wrote:

Give me sex over head-shots any day.

Something tell me to just leave this line alone. :laugh: :laugh:

Kevin[/quote]

Kevin:

My mind went right there too....... :silly:

Thought it best to censor myself...... ;)

MJ

Lavallee

Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:28 am

Very funny, I can see why it would not be aired in some countries (will not get into this debate) .Laughter and shocking commercials are the best way to draw attention.

Marc

michelew

Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:18 am

I have to agree. Brilliant commercial, great message; responsible IS much more attractive.

I hope that one day we'll all get over the fact that we've got bodies. Sex is used to sell so many things. It's refreshing to see it used to sell condoms instead of bloody soft drinks and booze, power tools and cars and god only knows what else. I thought the toilet block setting worked pretty well actually.

Dennis you've got a knack for keeping it real. And you find the most interesting stuff. Just how long do you spend trawling YouTube.

M.

tombo1230

Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:03 am

This video contains content from Channel 5, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds. WHY?
That's what greeted me when I tried to view. How uptight are people? Now I will never know. :(

Tom N.

michelew

Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:53 am

Sorry Tom, either you're all too young to know what condoms are for, or perhaps your censors feel that STDs and unwanted pregnancies (especially amongst young people) are good for the country. In their wisdom...

tombo1230

Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:32 am

michelew wrote:
Sorry Tom, either you're all too young to know what condoms are for, or perhaps your censors feel that STDs and unwanted pregnancies (especially amongst young people) are good for the country. In their wisdom...
Yes I'm just glad someone has my best interests at heart :laugh: Actually, I think I found the video under a slightly different name, If it's the one with the graffiti escaping from the loo cubicle with the little dude chasing them, but with a happy ending! :laugh: :laugh: We all like a happy ending ;) :)

Tom N.

thereshopeyet

Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:32 pm

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic