Please don't ask me how.............

neverfoundthetime

Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:30 am

For what it's worth, down the rabbit hole this kind of technology has been whispered (shouted, more like!) about for many, many years - since the days of Nikola Tesla. The word is that US secret (black) projects are decades ahead in their physics and chemistry having and have long since used anti-gravity "flight" and have developed "free energy" essentially becoming a break-away society hiding the science from the rest of us since the 1950's. If you are curious, read up on HAARP for example. Secret projects have apparently routinely hired the great mass of the most gifted science graduates from the top universities for decades and effectively syphoned off all this brain power and knowledge for their exclusive use. Yes, we did get Teflon and micro chips. Add this to back-engineered and traded alien technology and you you get the full picture.

Is that all reality? I take a quantum approach to that question: The cat in the box is both dead and alive.... until the box is opened. Cue the theme from the Xfiles at this point!

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.” Nikola Tesla

thereshopeyet

Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:50 am

Thanks

Hydroman52

Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:48 pm

This is amazing stuff. I've seen suspended stuff flying around in magnetic fields, but never the "locking". Unlimited applications.

Also, when I was a teenager, I worked with a guy that handled dry ice with his bare hands. I had taken advanced chemistry classes and knew the dangers of it from teacher's warnings during experiments. When I asked him about it, he said "you have to keep it moving." I never tried it at home.

Hydroman52

thereshopeyet

Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:24 pm

Thanks

sws626

Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:49 pm

Coolest thing I've seen in a while. Thanks for sharing.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic