Happy Birthday Suziko

heatndude

Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:59 am

Happy Birthday Suzi !!!!!!!!!

October must be a wisconsin thing for b-days ?

Have a great day, hope something nice happens for you !

Mark

BigBear

Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:58 pm

Happy, Happy Birthday Suzi!! It's been so fun getting to know you and watching you improve as a guitarist. Congratulations on all your hard work and here's hoping you have a fantastic day!!

All the best!!

Rick :cheer:

AcousticAl

Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:04 pm

Hey Suzi,
Hope you have/are having a great birthday!

Cheers!

Chasplaya

Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:26 pm

Many Happy returns Suzi, you are one of the inspirational members on this site and its a pleasure to see your progress. Have a wonderful day.

suziko

Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:40 pm

Thanks so much, guys, for all the kind birthday greetings! You all made my day feel even more special.

A special thanks to Rick for starting the thread- and for remembering to do so for so many of us on our birthdays!

Suzi

tovo

Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:05 pm

Hey happy birthday Suzi. I'm late but I have an excuse I reckon. Hope your day has been great so far. I echo Rick's comments about your improvement, you should be really proud of what you have achieved with much hard work.

lueders

Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:26 pm

Suzi,

I think Bear might have said it best...it truly has been a distinct pleasure getting to know you!!
(I believe those who come into contact with you, are much better off than they were before.)

Some things, about you have really STRUCK me...almost right from the get-go:

1.) Your philosophy is straight-forward, honest and rooted in the things that matter most!

2.) You have a very high degree of emotional intelligence

3.) You are one scary-smart woman!

4.) Your famous good nature and level- head around here...are a obviously a calming presence...here or anywhere else.

(The humor is sure nice too!)

Happy Birthday, Suzi!! I am definitely better for having met you!! :) :) :) :) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :) :) :) :) :)

michelew

Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:44 pm

Sweet, sweet Sue,

Happy happy birthday you amazing woman. You crack me up often, make me wonder, give me insight, laugh at my silly jokes, you're informed and knowledgable about a huge range of things, you balanace being a busy mum and a full life with a joy and interest for music and a discipline that's contagious.

You inspire me with every post. You reach for the stars and seem to be quickly assembling a galaxy on your way no doubt to the elusive universe. Never happy to sit on your laurels, you just reach for the next shiny star, the next goal that will extend has a guitarist and musician. I've seen you achieve so many goals, never afraid to challenge yourself again. Your potenital is limitless. You're a real inspiration.

But, above all of that you're one of the sweetest, most generous and gutsiest people I know. I feel blessed to know you.

Happy birthday sweetie.

Lots of love

Shel

skaladar

Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:07 pm

Happy Birthday Suzi. You are one of the special people who make TG such a pleasure to be part of. Thanks for being here and for being you.

Have a great day filled with family, friends, fun and music

♫ Ken ♫

tom18

Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:14 pm

Let me also extend my best wishes for a Happy Birthday Suzi. I also wanted to compliment you on the report of your rock star escapades and the great job you did with Ripple in your banner signing video. That's also one of my favorite Dead tunes but despite working on it for some time, I'm still not close...
All the best,
Tom
BTW, my wife still this T-shirt she bought in Madison when the Dead played at Dane county coliseum around 1982. Image

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic