>> Couple of quick updates for all you loyal members..

TGMatt

Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:08 pm

Hey all..

Just a quick post from me spurred by a couple of dubious posts and comments...

(not from people who have been around a while I might add..)

As you know we are working on upgrading the site again, to improve navigation, simplify it, and also set us up for the next wave of upgrades and additions..

I had to hire a couple of new guys , we had to train them and now our plan is slowly being migrated one feature and item at a time..

I expect this may take us another month to completion so if you see anything broken , please throw a ticket in .. this will help us speed up our fixes..

We also have some content surprises coming..

Neil and I have been working on a a few new content items that are going to be unique to TG and will combine some of Neil's unique teaching and thinking ability..

He has been hard at work in the cave working on a project we have discussed for 3 months..on top of what we normally do for you in terms of songs per day and student responses etc..

So expect a couple of special new courses in the next 2 weeks or so along with your usual surprise basket of songs...

After we have bedded down the new menus, sorting features, community page, front page and navigation, we will see what we want to work on next, maybe we will hold a poll for that...

In the meantime, thx for being with us, we hope we can continue to surprise you and give you even more value over the coming months..

Just a quick overview on Totally Vocals..

As we come out of Beta testing and fixing we will be cranking the forums up more, and beginning to post new lessons , do video student reviews for customers etc, just like here at TG, we have a number of surprises in store for anyone that follows us over there..

If you are yet to claim your 2 month free trial as a Target member, or as a free member take Jim up on his free beginners course..

Jim has been working very diligently with us and a team to create a whole set of lessons from him and som special teachers in different genres, and has been working day and night to get the content reasy so we can release several new things a week , he has also been coping with both of his parents having emergency hospital stays, but he is very focused and interacting over there as we come to launch day ...

Then please come on over and claim your spot..

http://www.totallyguitars.com/forum/9-a ... t=20#86693

So pop on over say hi to Jim, use up your free time there and get engaged...we have some real big surprises for you there soon..

Thx again for supporting us...

More good stuff soon..

Cheers

Matt

thereshopeyet

Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:52 pm

Thanks

millponddave

Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:42 pm

Matt,

Thanks to all of you folks working behind the scenes at TG. I'm sure glad that I stumbled on this place. It's a great ride !

Dave

satacruz

Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:00 pm

Website feature request. In addition to listing the latest 20 lessons it would be great if there was a way to list all lessons by release date (or at least the last 100 lessons). I often want to learn a song, but don't get to it while it's on the list of 20 most recent. Then end up forgetting about it since it gets lost in the huge collection of lessons you offer. Seeing lessons sorted by most recent first would really help.

AcousticAl

Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:18 pm

satacruz wrote:
Website feature request. In addition to listing the latest 20 lessons it would be great if there was a way to list all lessons by release date (or at least the last 100 lessons). I often want to learn a song, but don't get to it while it's on the list of 20 most recent. Then end up forgetting about it since it gets lost in the huge collection of lessons you offer. Seeing lessons sorted by most recent first would really help.

I agree with this.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic