M.I.A.

Chasplaya

Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:53 pm

eagle670 wrote:
Ahh yes the good old days I remember well. I don't think there was a day that went by that I didn't check the forum for what was going on. Most of the talk back then was responses to Niel and Matt's questions on what we wanted to see on the site, wow did they over deliver. I feel proud to say that I enjoyed playing a small part in the development of the site. I am truly amazed everytime I log in. Back then I think that I knew everyone on the site and really feel like in some way we all have a special bond.

I don't get on the forum much anymore, it got to where there was some real nasty stuff going on in the forum and you really had to be careful about what you said so as to not offend anyone. I am still here though, I pm some of you once in while to see what's going on. Thanks for the shout. Hope everyone has a happy holiday season.

Kevin
Good to see ya Kevin, its tamed down on the forum these days which is good so as Chris mentions its safe to come out and play

Chasplaya

Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:55 pm

Good to hear from you Joe. Sorry to hear about the health issues, you gotta take care their mate. I've been following Oscar on FB it looks as if he's a friend of my sons dog lol!

AndyT

Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:28 pm

Kevin,
Good to see you again.
We adjusted Chris' medication and he hasn't started a fight in quite some time now.
Feel free to hang out again. Chas'll toss a steak on the barbie for ya.

michelew

Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:31 am

Joe- I'm sorry to hear that you've been having a hard time. It sucks when your universe shrinks due to health issues (and everything else that comes with that). I feel for you. Playing the guitar IS great therapy when you've got the energy for it. I hope that things start to ease up for you soon.

Chris - don't worry mate, I'm sure the singed hair will grow back soon and you'll be modeling again in no time. Still a handsome man like you ... have you tried the number 1 all over look. It could be the new you. :)

neverfoundthetime

Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:28 am

Medications adjusted and hair re-grown. ;-)

I saw Ric rcsnydley on FB yesterday and he mentioned that he was still playing but not much on TG these days as his wrok day was all computer and that left him with not much room for more computer time.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic