Lyrics that tell it like it is?. . .You were Right when you said:

lueders

Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:07 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Scott, you are son on the money with that Pink Floyd line... one of the strongest lines I can think of.

Cori, did you make the graphic... nice job if you did.
Yep, thanks Chris...nothing that great but if I could turn the idea over to some graphic company...concept wise I might have an interesting t-shirt or poster.

suziko

Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:08 am

Cori,

I love your poster! Where can I order one? :)

Suzi

dennisg

Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:31 am

lueders wrote:
neverfoundthetime wrote:
Scott, you are son on the money with that Pink Floyd line... one of the strongest lines I can think of.

Yep, thanks Chris...nothing that great but if I could turn the idea over to some graphic company...concept wise I might have an interesting t-shirt or poster.
How do you plan to address all the copyright issues? Just askin'.

lueders

Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:34 am

suziko wrote:
Cori,

I love your poster! Where can I order one? :)

Suzi
Thanks, glad you like it Suzi...I'll see what I can I come up with.

lueders

Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:38 am

dennisg wrote:
lueders wrote:
neverfoundthetime wrote:

How do you plan to address all the copyright issues? Just askin'.
Doh!...Dennis, I'm more than a little embarrassed to admit I did not consider that.

dennisg

Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:17 pm

lueders wrote:
Doh!...Dennis, I'm more than a little embarrassed to admit I did not consider that.
Totally understandable. I'm a writer, so protecting my investment is the first thing that comes to mind.

neverfoundthetime

Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:58 pm

...you'd be able to make your own poster or T-shirt Cori, I think, and print some spares to "give" to friends without getting hung... fair use of quotations for education and not profitable use... Dennis would know this stuff better.

songman52

Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:27 pm

Lyrics not really "right" or "wrong" but sometimes how I feel when life gets complicated with "adult" problems: "Wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then."

NOT that I would want to be an adolescent again, really.

lueders

Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:57 pm

Yeah, boy ain't the truth. There's plenty I don't know now...but when i was that age I didn't even know enough to know I didn't know anything.I sure thought I did though.lol!

And I'm with ya about not wanting to necessarily re-live adolescence. I see what kids go through on a daily basis...and it Aint always a sunny school picnic for 'em. I think we adults forget that sometimes.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic